Minecraft Thread

the guardians

trainstation

the tower of big gay

A while back, I made Leucoryx’ dark form.
I did start on his “light” form, but that’s on my pc, so I can’t finish it right now as it’s being repaired >_>

A sweet bump to show you what I started working on the other day:
A texture pack!

One could argue that’s another one of those pointless projects of mine :]

It’s basically a low resolution thing to make things cuter. I overturned the digital multiverse and beyond looking for something like this, but to no avail, so I decided to make it myself. Step 1 is to input all of the game art into a pixel editor and compress it from 16x16 to 8x8. I’m working backwards from the game file’s alphabetical order, which is why the examples above were completed first. The art side is actually very easy. The technical side…I have no idea what I’m doing. After I compress all of the sprites (yes, both blocks and items), I’ll go back and (maybe) fix the uglier ones.

Literally everything I do is half-finished when I quit, so there’s no promise that I’ll ever complete it, buuut…if I do again, no promises, I might put out a download link or something.

survival

https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture-pack/8x-minimc-pack-1-13-1-1-16-2/
All information is there. Feel free to let me know if something doesn’t work.
Thanks!

Also i’ve made a minecraft map (showcased in one of the most popular french minecraft websites, here’s a screenshot (outdated))

yeah, that happens

OwO i spy with my little eye the best biome

jungle bad :angry:

cat in the wall

little path

also this screenshot of my sister locking me in my nuclear reactor

windows

GUI made by myself!

The custom panorama’s really choppy, but I’m still proud nonetheless!

so i recently started playing minecraft(for the first time), and today i decided to make a mob spawner area. took my like 4 hours, and it actually worked.
then like 5 mins later my computer shut off for some reason, and i didn’t save the world so i was a little worried about losing all my progress.
when i opened minecraft again, the world wasn’t even there anymore. so i guess it got deleted somehow.
rip

Made a GIF with @Campfires’s skin (:

Imgur preview didn’t work rip. Click for gif plox

Oh sweet! Looks awesome, good job!