Minimum level to get a divine pet

Hi guys, I’m almost maxing out my legendary pets to get a divine one and I was wondering what’s the minimum level for legendaries to get divine max level cap (100), after searching some videos I found a guy who did exactly that with just 90/84/xx legendary pets. I was told that you need exactly 90/90/xx to get the divine max level and in the video someone asked the exact same thing and he replied “you just need the first pet’s ability to be max level in both pets you are fusing so that the divine is maximized.” and i was wodering if that’s true. Now I’m very confused because I don’t know whether to maximize my pets or keep feeding them
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojn_WfalUI

You just need the first abilities to be MAXED, so 90 for fusing into Divine. The way it seems to work is it takes the level of the first abilities of both pets and averages them, and that becomes the first ability of the fused pet. It then adds 20 or 10 to that to get the maximum.

The second and third abilities are also calculated the same way by averaging. But they are ignored when calculating the maximum level, which is only based on the first ability, and is the same for all unlocked abilities.

Whether 90/90/x or 90/84/x is better is largely a matter of choice. Feeding pets before fusing requres 2x as much food as there are two of them. Feeding pets after fusing requires more fame as the cost jumps by more than 2x. So whether you fuse at 90/90 or 90/84 depends mostly on which you find harder to acquire, fame or feed power

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.