More WEIRD giveaways: Group Picture

i
aye

nay?

aye

Post your discord and IGN here in this format.

Signups (1)

BrandonCao: Brandon#8180

Quote it to copy the format.
Accept my friend request or someone else can do it and weā€™ll make a huge group dm (Max 10) or we can just make a server. Iā€™d prefer the first option though.

EDIT: I realised you canā€™t quote it so hereā€™s the code for it: Edit it out in your response and post the code later.

[ details=ā€œSignups (1)ā€]
[/details]

Quick, whoever doesnā€™t reply ā€œayeā€ to this post within the next hour doesnt get to be in the picture xd

Signups (2)

GBSlayer: goblinslayer#3232

I think the sign up sheet is a bit more organized, and with discord we can easily meet up.

EDIT:
I made a form, hopefully it works out.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdumZZtXYYkfJmGgInbAyUFs5fs5pzZ8BbRplDkO5sakOYM-w/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1495045648

Second EDIT: Alright, looks like someone decided to troll me and entered BTLā€™s, Cutieā€™s, and Arkieā€™s disc in it. I will find you, you fucker.

Also, I think we ran out of space to do our video. We have to include everyone right? @Awdreg Or can we have 2 separate teams.

Alright, the teamā€™s done. Donā€™t join that form. I wonā€™t be accepting you.

Iā€™ll join. Pm me in game or something.

Wait nevermind I just saw the forms.

pls let me join

do the google form

i did

Yall are supposed to include your discord in it. Only Idragonet did out of like the last 5 posts

Closed.

vouching for brandonā€™s group

vouch Brandonā€™s group

Uhh, so this went a little too well. The group we have right now is making a video, and I typed a long ass script or shit already for everyone, and we have 8 people. Idk if we can include everyone in the video. Itā€™s extremely high effort and includes a meme youā€™ll soon know. Iā€™m not sure how this is gonna work out, but can we please have like teams or something?

@Awdreg are you judging one submission from each group, or one general submission?

edit delet

edit edit shatter dont reveal whos in our group its a secret

Sure, make teams. Iā€™ll distribute rewards randomly to members of the winning team

love you