Most annoying thing that happened to you today

For me, I was killing the switches in a public shatts…
I was a rogue so easy stuff…
anyways I kill the one on the far right (secret was already dead), and i come to help the others kill the first one.
i use plane, evade all of the enemies, kill the darn switch, only to find out I’ve been abandoned with tens of enemies blocking my path… like wtf they just left for the boss… i couldnt get out, and then one fucking noob says “guys clear the second too”, the one i had fucking cleared and even called ‘dead’! i had to nexus after almost dying trying to get out… also also, the day before i lost my 6/8 rogue in shatts, and this time i needed only 1 life to max (first time i got so close to maxing)… I almost died because of helping noobs that lost their fucking brain!

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Go into an abyss, someone else comes in. He nexuses, and reconnects in after 60 seconds. Proceeds to leech the entire way.

It gets better tho, I don’t clear whites at boss and he nexuses and I get 2. ez

From RealmEye’s front page (i.e., 8/8 death):

Lagged into a godwall. I’d say that was pretty annoying.

[Although technically, that happened to me yesterday. Still, less than 12 hours ago… OB]

I failed to sleep till 5 am when I had to get up at 6am for work.

thar u goes

drop a dreaddrake in it and its 10 times harder

Rotmg being blocked at school. Nice and simple.

Now I just need to figure out how to circumvate the filters…

I’m here to help! even if its not for a great cause!

(better be lunch break or a spare D:<)

The most annoying thing that happened to me today is how my rouge ppe died to some retard assassin anti rouging me in a god wall…

IT HAD PLANES WALKER TOO

My right molar gum was so swollen I couldn’t close my mouth, and I couldn’t sleep but Advil <33 but I don’t take drugs so I’m sleepy now…

i was super itchy and non stopped scratching myself for like 2 hours.

Also had my robot failed me.

Also have a cut under my tongue.

I had to get up with only 5,5 hours of sleep

i spent 1 whole hour trying to get a giant fruit fly out of my house

wtf you HAD a juggernaut and legendary pet and you died rushing an abyss?

Typing a response to this forum.

Ouch :scream:

You deserve it for maxing mana instead of life tbh…

A 10 star joined my guild and repeatly asked for donations, then after I donated a Abby and a mith plus sky, he starts bomblasting the guild chat with foul language and calling everyone trash, to the point I got so pissed that I dragged on him and killed him, as he was too busy typing and insulting people… Rip my donations, but it doesn’t matter. Boi got blacklisted and kicked. I’ll rather not say his username… But if you are really interested, check the former members of my guild, username starts with (edited, I am too nice to expose him) and I hope you all won’t make the same mistake of donating if he somehow joins your guild

U are a dumb idiot

the punz