Wanted to play Realm in school?

Now - many of you probably have had the thought of playing Realm in school, but you may have encountered some ‘problems’ with trying to bypass the schools amazing blocking software.

So how about you have a go at this…

Its not hard either

Me and a friend tried something and It worked! So it might work for you too!

• How to bypass school blocking system -
  • The easy way -

Step 1 - Copy and paste realm’s link
(www.realmofthemadgod.com)

Step 2 - Load up google translate

Step 3 - Paste the link into the box
(If you speak another language - That’s pretty useful too!)

Step 3.5 - It might say 'detect language’
Change this so you have a language you are comfortable with

So what you should have on your screen is the link in the English box and then the link will also appear in the translated box (change it to French or something if the detect thing appears)

Click on the ‘translated’ link and it will take you to that country’s version of the website - which there are not many differences to the English (original) website :slight_smile:

Note - Its not a good idea to do this if your school has a screen viewer that a teacher uses (A software that lets somebody monitor what people are doing by showing their screens)

Aside from the slight language barrier you might have or the pesky teacher - your now free to play Realm without being blocked by the barrier!

Note 2 - If it doesn’t work, keep trying different languages. Remember your school software might have high filter settings, meaning it could be able to block translated websites too, so unfortunately it might not work for all of you.

If you managed to get this to work - Great!
If you didn’t - Bummer :frowning: :

Happy realming!

Mod note: Moved to The Academy ~ Mattyfatty

Most annoying thing that happened to you today

seems not bad of an idea, my school doesnt really have a firewall for anyting anymore

Lol just use vpn

Putting a flash projector on a google drive or flash drive can work too :slight_smile:

Also can try this

My school has really cracked down on Realm, going so far as to automatically close any window with the words “Adobe Flash Projector” in them, as well as blocking the downloads of popular VPNs such as browsec. Any advice to try to bypass these measures?

Try opening up Google Chrome, go to chrome://apps, go to App store, search for OpenSurf, and install it. This should work. Happy realming at school!

Does your firewall block proxy servers?

My school just stopped bothering with blocking anything now lol.

Try using tor but will be laggy as hell

Alternatively, you could also work at school. Lord knows you guys need it.

Exactly, one shouldn’t be playing in school in the first place lol.

(soz for being a nerd… q.q)

Or one could work at home in a closet

There are multiple reasons why you shouldnt play realm in school:

• first school computers are usually laggy because they are cheap low-end models

• you dont know if they have keyloggers or other malware

• some people around you might think its funny to press some something on your keyboard, which can lead to ingame death

• its probably forbidden to do that in school

• like RMGnoob said, its (mostly) better to work in school and play realm at home

Summed up its really bad idea

Also the urge to play realm while in school can be a sign of an addiction.

Lol there was a point in time where sch com was better than com

Lmao before my sch banned rotmg my friend afk without pause so he died while lving in snake pit w cdirk, prism from pup, harlyqin and madgod ring

How can somebody be that stupid to use such items on an unmaxed char…

Idk lol

HOXX VPN - extension downloaded from chrome web store (for chrome obviously)
same sort of thing with my school dude. If the adobe flash player standalone doesn’t work for you, try the chrome web extension called “hoxx vpn” currently this vpn seems to work well for me and hasn’t been blocked yet. if this doesn’t work, you can use the website I made with weebly since weekly isn’t blocked at most schools.

I hope one of these two options works for you, message me if you need other options (I got more)
Good luck

you can also simply memorize the rotmg flash link, download flash projector, and play there. The hardest part is getting the link.

he said that his school blocks anything that says flash player on it. That means that the Adobe Flash Player Standalone thing doesn’t work for him.

so, the computers prevent him from downloading that flash player?