MotMG 2019 - I find it boring

I am not a fan of MotMG 2019. Too much farming required for the alien fragments. I tried for awhile but just got bored really fast. Sure the Alien Cores look cool but I just don’t have the time or the desire to get them.

Grind … grind … grind and more grind … It seems every event lately we are grinding for something. I am really getting tired of it.

I do like when the aliens show up in God lands but farming the portals for a few fragments is painful. Maybe its just me though.

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

true, it’s incredibly boring

What would you have preferred? What is your ideal MotMG?

motmg 2018

What happened in 2018? I can’t remember

All i remember is a very long Shaitain’s chest event and a lot of fire wakis and skulls. Next to no oryx tokens for me though (cue resentment). I think there was also a wlab event that i missed. Also, i didnt get the Alice Assassin skin or the Plague Doctor Assassin skin (resentment intensifies).

2018 was literally all fucking chest events. Honestly don’t think this year is as bad as there is an actual theme to the event, along with cool dungeons, new gimics, dummy thicc enemies, and some cool items. They aren’t even getting rid of chest events for this shit.

You are correct.

However, the chests had pretty good loot inside of them.

To say the current lost halls chest is underwhelming would be an understatement.

Maybe DECA is just trying to grind the will to grind out of us to make us better people?

Definitely not the MotMG I remember from the past years I miss the fame boxes!

Yeah where are the fame boxes. @bluenoser I agree but not much you can do .What would you suggest happen otherwise? I think it’s gonna be underwhelming by nature because lost halls was released and its hard to live up to it. Also like I said where tf are the fame boxes

Already burnt out since day 3

Most of my July is booked with travel so I was really bummed to miss motmg. But I was able to play for all of today and I totally agree. The alien theme is creative enough, but the grind is just brutal. Not sure if I’ll even complete the quests lol.

I think fame boxes start on Wednesday the 17th

and @Basketboyy

Imgur

I wish I had an idea on how to make MotMG better. I liked 2018 version better but I do like the alien theme this year as the best idea so far but the grind is killing me.

Okay the chest events are actually garbage Deca really needs to step up their game

It doesnt help when your home server is invaded by server hoppers that leave your realms with no aliens or good events, only lichs lmao. I think thats why my experience on day one was ruined. 2x the event drop rate when theres nothing lol.

I don’t like the gimmicky alien gear…

If you compare 2018 to 2019, the change is quite clear.

They took away dyes
They took away pet food (rip superburgers)
They took away mystery skins
They took away backpacks
They took away clovers

Personally I don’t see why people are buying keys for the manor event.