MPE - Master Player Experience!

But you said MPEs cannot wear armor.

Oh god, what am I gonna choose… A lil-perma stun class, spambomb class, teleport class(trix), perma slow class, struggle-heal class, spamuriken class, or quick rush-2 second invisible class…

As in abbys of demons :^)

Then I guess what you meant was abyss of demons.

I get the feeling that the best class for this challenge would be the wizard. Shocking, I know.

I’m doing rouge!

That’s my favorite color

but trix would be completly better

this seems kind of pointless if there are no abilities. those are what makes the classes unique in the first place for crying out loud.

But how will I get the secret switch in the millions of guild Shatts I’ll run on an MPE Trix without an ability? :cry:

MPE btw lel xd

Yah, just do an abilities only npe

Sounds like people would just pick the classes with the best stats.

Why should anyone do a Rogue MPE if they can do trickster, instead with zero downsides? Or, why do any of the dagger classes when you can play the staff classes?

I don’t really believe this will catch on anyway, it’s just not a very interesting challenge compared to an NPE or PPE.

Better idea:
Do a ppe with unbound nexus key

Do a NDPE. Anytime you take any damage you have to suicide and start over

Dang. I would really like to see someone complete that to at least level 20.

So far i met up with a pally who helped me go from negative att to positive, and also a bit of wis (for UDL), i wanted a bone dagger so we ran mannors, but i mainly got att from boss because lucky SB (him letting me attack the boss for like 40 seconds buffed)

So i’m on hunt for a better dagger.

Eitherway, Its slightly harder than expected, but certainly adaptable.

Also. Your ability is screaming in the chat for help.

Also those calling me insane - Its not fun until you have tried it.

How about the PPE (Pain player experience).

Do all of this without a pet.

Now thats just plain stupid.

Just learned you will need a good computer.

1 lag spike can pop you in seconds.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.