MrEyeball and the new star filter change

Today deca made it so the star filter works now for pm’s across servers, so now if you have a star filter on then you cannot read MrEyeballs pm. maybe the owner of the account could get a few stars to fix this?

HGEdit: Moved to from Forum Feedback to Game Discussion.

Time for Mreyeball to get his well-deserved white star?
Star Req. though

I can’t wait to see MrEyeball in the fame train, it would be a huge clusterfuck

My understanding is they are working on a solution for this.

I’d like to see mreyeball just having a white star.

Have it sit in a realm on the beach and get a team of assassins to abuse the poison bug to give MrEyeBall Exp to get to level 20 in no time. Rinse repeat till level on all characters. We can call it a Community Event

Whats the poison bug ?, haha Commmunity Event, it’ll be the first one in ages.

Deca could just manually edit his stars too.

Toss enough poison onto a mob to kill the mob, and teleport back to the player you want to gain the exp before the poison kills the mob. All MrEyeBall would really have to do is get into a realm, sit there and wait a few minutes for level 20 then either delete the char or kill it off and make a new character to get to level 20.

It’ll put the Co-op back in Realm.

haha was trying to contact realmeye a while, ago it was quite sad…

Took me 5min to find out.

That’s not a bug, the experience is earned and shared around whoever gets the kill shot. Teleporting to the beach to level their headless bot would simply be leveraging the game’s mechanics.

Huh, I never knew about that. I just figured you got exp if a monster died within some radius of you.

Can we get MrEyeball to at least 11 stars? that way we can have chat filter on and still talk to our favorite floating eyeball

Well, the way I see it is that an enemy should give experience to those in the area where it died, not around the player that killed it.

Assassins, Huntresses, and Archers would be at a disadvantage then. There should be a maximum distance beyond which exp isn’t granted. That seems like the best option. Depending on how severely this mechanic is being taken advantage of this may not be a particularly important thing to address, though.

as well has a potential ridiculous range (if the enemies stand nicely spaced out and die to 200dmg hit).

Deca and Realmeye have no correlation, Realmeye is not an official site of the game therefore there could be no argument for Deca admins to give a ‘bot’ special permissions.

link

As of right now it’s rather inconvenient to communicate with mr eyeball without the deca ring being in stock. Is there any chance MrEyeball will go down a day for "“maintenance” and rank up? (Potentially all the way for swag points)

Perhaps even rally the community to group up with mr.ball and create a massive train?

Sorry, but although i like the idea of promoting the idea of people getting people to work together to make a bot that doesn’t play the game a circle-jerking status, massive trains are disasterous. (300+ in one realm)

Someone can white star an unnamed account and offer to change the name to mreyeball and give up the account. Alternatively it would only take me a day to get a 10+ star account, he doesn’t need to be white star just better than the bots.

News flash: MrEyeBall has just received his white star. Credit to Stefive

@Mrunibro