Mule Dump Updater

Download

This program I made will automatically update your muledump to include the latest items in the game!

Simply place the jar file in your muledump folder and run it, and it will do its magic.

Note that the program will completely re-create the render.png and constants.js files.
Warning: I could not find a good way to generate cloths, so cloths will not work (as in their texture) in your mule dump!

The updater requires the lib/constants.js, lib/realmapi.js, and lib/renders.png files to work properly.

Don’t trust me? Feel free to check the javascript files after the updater finished updating.
Still don’t trust me? Feel free to decompile the jar to make sure its all good.
For some reason, you still don’t trust me? Feel free to remove the accounts.js file while the updater updates your muledump.

How does this work? The program uses the static.drips.pw website to gather the data needed.

does your program works with other muledump with some people mod or only with official?

It only modifies the renders.png and constants.js files, so it should work with most mods.

nice. i’ll try once i got home

hmmm

also sprites are missing their borders:
before:

after:

nevertheless, this is impressive. hope you can find a way past the initial bugs.

thats why i though the update miss something but i can’t find out what. the color also to contrast

This thing works great so far, but the problem is with my muledump, I can’t see whats in my vaults, can someone help me? ill pay a life

try to search it…

and keep your life

p.s. click that down arrow

i looked for that line but i didnt find it so i couldnt replace it. could it be something else?

I got it, i went to the muledump website, but thank you for your help <3

So, for some reason, the shatters key is in a spritesheet of entities, and thus also has an animation (all frames are the same though). That is why the shatters key shows up oddly

This is amazing Tiffit, you’re making all sorts of handy tools! P.S. we should do some dungeons sometime :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.