Muledump alternative

Muledump does not work on my chromebook so is there an alternate thing that does the same thing?

Does not work for me.

Neither, doesn’t load at all for me.

add chrome extension Allow-Control-Allow-Origin: *
in CORS settings clear any existing Intercepted URLs and add: https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/*

@Aurorious

@AdisonD

do that thank

Man who uses a chromebook outside of school

Downloaded chrome just for this (PRIOR to your comment) and it did not work. Thank you for assuming I’m an idiot who doesn’t read directions though.

What problem are you getting?

Shit i didnt mean it like that lmao, but it does sound like it.

Just an FYI but I can help anybody who needs assistance getting this setup. Just message me here, in game, on reddit, wherever.

showed email ;-;

I believe you need a * at the end of the / , try that.

Jesus Christ I am stupid

dude you have your email exposed, delete the image or blur it out

:thinking: don’t they kinda need the password as well? also that’s a mule acc, they are welcome to my 2/8 priest and 1 singular vault chest :slight_smile:

Oh, thought it was your main, because of the name. Also, it’s quite easy to hack an account with only the email, just to notify you in case something happens in later events.

Oh that’s possible? (insert important private information) because of that ill remove that post. Thanks for telling me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.