Muledump Update for 27.7.X12.1

Thanks for a well thought through post Stu.

On this point: I can verify that, having been prompted into learning a bit more about the workings of Muledump via these posts, everything posted to do with Muledump was legitimate & above board; I’d gone through it line-by-line and the updates were tweaks to recognise new items & info in Rotmg, nothing else beyond this.

Honestly, it doesn’t surprise me that the two things were kept separate. Many people who engage in illicit behavior online also have just as much interest in doing positive/beneficial things. It is very hard to manage those two sides of life, once pandora’s box is open, though.

(@Nevov)Given your newfound knowledge, perhaps you would find it beneficial to continue the good work, then? :slight_smile:

Enough to update muledump from now on? That would be swell.

I hate seeing the 07ax5 type thing on my Muledump so yeah, I’ll be keeping my own at least up-to-date with what new items I get ahold of. Am sure we can do a combined effort on it for the future.

That’s actually scary holy moly peperoni

(((suicides all chars and feeds everything to pet)))

@Stupidity that means i should delete all the shit i downloaded / replaced ?

I think I can help keeping track of missing items on muledump. I don’t know about providing an updated Renders.png file, though.

As far as I can tell the files aren’t malicious (from what others have said) but as @Shatter said you should only trust Automizer for updates from now on.

@SkullzUT that is a very safe option. Another very safe option would be to understand the code for yourself (since muledump has always been open source) and know that there is nothing there which might pose a security risk.

You should make that choice for yourself.

First off I am a male. Secondly you guys won’t have to worry about muledump being updated by me anymore. I taught a guy I met awhile back and told him if things every get shady for me they will be able to continue updating muledump. He will be releasing a muledump update next update I hope. But for now I will be done updating muledump. Also @HorusKane Atomizer doesn’t update anymore so can’t do that lol. Also I am always around for questions so If anyone has anymore feel free to hit me up.

Poll: do you use muledump?

I have no idea as I don’t update my muledump.

Thank you for your service. I don’t openly condone brute forcing passwords, but the fact that you can get 500+ in a day is ridiculous. If people don’t want their account broken into, then use a strong password. Mine are always 20+ characters, and extremely difficult to remember.

Again, I don’t condone that behavior, but I don’t think neglecting the fact that people don’t use good password etiquette is right.

That is so true, the only accounts I get into are accounts that have really bad passwords and haven’t been changed in awhile.

what, their real name?
Or are you talking length wise

They should be easy to remember for you but not for others

I recomend doing something like that:

1. Look for your favorite quote (Example: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
  2. Create your code for that (Example: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it’s the courage to continue that counts.)
  3. Done. Your new completely weird from normal side password is not 100% legit

Sinffinfitctctc

My favorite quote is “Print all social symbolism, whatever our rules denominate”.

Just Common Passwords

Thats a toughy

extra ‘i’ in there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.