My Ancient Stone Sword Conundrum

So, I recently got an ass (as the title suggests.) However, I got it on my alt, which conveniently does not have a melee. Which shall I make?

its good feed, the only real use is o2/switches

Warrior. Even though it has a slow RoF, when you use your ability (berserk) it basically negates the RoF.

I do recommend you put it on your melee of choice when it is at least 6/8

Warrior!

Warrior or Knight.

Warrior is better but without good pet expect it to get blown up faster than a knight.
The dex reduction hurts but the high burst damage of A.S.S. on knight with the knight’s tankiness is a pretty good combo for rushing dungeons and generally playing safe.

Any melee really. The DPS is comparable to tiered swords, it’s not massively better or worse. It has better range which is useful for all sorts of things. Dragons, some other bosses, switches in lab. And it means you can effectively ignore enemy def, but a maxed melee largely does anyway. The downside of hitting half as often means you swap back in a tiered sword (or DBlade or Pixie) for lower level enemies as you can kill them twice as quickly.

Pally ofc.

On warrior, the decreased shot speed from ASS means than when you are berserk you loose quite a lot of dex. For example, if you have 50 dex and ASS makes it 40, when you are buffed the 100 dex would turn to 80, which means you loose 20 dex (not the real figures, but you get the idea).

On knight other swords almost always give more dps, and the extra range is not that useful as most enemies are stunned.

On pally there are no drawbacks as the damaging increases the dps with no hindrance.

I decided to be ballsy and put ass on my knight, because fuck it, IDGAF.

@shatter @nevov close please

Warrior and knight are great with ass, it sucks that you got it on an alt tho.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.