My concepts/sketches

Iā€™m kind of late, but god fucking damn, the one with the Malphas statue has got me real fuckin intrigued my guy. I dunno if you work on actual concepts, but your spritework is literally stuff I would not be surprised to see in game.

thanks for kind words! :slight_smile:
More soon!

This is absolutely fantastic.

Another preview.

Keep working! :slight_smile:

Danger place!

100%

Obidian temple.

I started making columns for the temple.

Deadly Flowers.

Changed the red dots to the flowers.

Flowerulus.

Hiding under the ground. When approaching the player breaks out and sprays spores.

Generation, etc.

I think about the logic of building levels. How rooms should be connected in order not to interfere with the generation of the rest. interesting to know about the features. I understand little of this. OUCH.

Fish

I used Malphas color, ha ha :smiley:

:tropical_fish: :fish:

Worms attack!

I wanted to colonize my world with giant worms. But I received some feedback that questioned my implementation plans.

But now, when I received a comment from an experienced person who understands the realm code. I had hope again!
coder answer:

Cant upload a new imag for some reasons :confused:
Well there an update:

Realm Eater!

Another concept for my dungeon idea. I am inspired by the idea of giant worms. I will continue to improve this version.

Cocoon!

He is a simple cocoon. He has two tasks only:

1) reproduce offspring to kill realmers;

2) purr. :3
cocoon

Random crossbow sprite.

wow, some really nice artwork in these concepts!

coding worms in general is easier since they are simply repeating the same movement and you can simply use a loop in the coding to repeat a step while normal monsters have seperate phases that have to be coded in seperate loops (i assume)

I personally have no code experience. I completely devote myself to drawing. I will give your comments to the person who will be involved in my project with code part! Thanks! :slight_smile:

wait wait wait a second you are CODING this ā€¦ is this dungeon going to be implemented ingame WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.