My deaths dont show up in my [RealmEye] graveyard pls help

my deaths dont show up on my realm eye

Your graveyard is hidden, sign into your realmeye and set it to public or we won’t know what’s happening

Hi Ktime :3

Is it for your past couple of deaths? There’s sometimes a button that says “click here if your heroes or dead” or something like that, otherwise try waiting it out. Longest I had to wait was 2 weeks for one of my deaths to show up.

Sometimes when you die your most recent death does not appear immediately. You have to wait a couple minutes.

its like my last 20 or so deaths it wierd nothing has showed up for the last 4-5 months. my graveyard use to private and since unprivating it 5 months ago my deaths wont record but they show up on the game menu when i vlick on graveyard

That’s strange. Maybe the unprivating/privating action triggered something, you could try unprivating it again to see if it works? When you’re logged in and viewing your graveyard, can you see if there’s the button I mentioned earlier (the click here if you think your heroes are missing button)?

Otherwise your best bet would be to go send MrEyeball a message about it here: https://www.realmeye.com/player/mreyeball

cheers bro yeah i just unprivated it again then suicided my huntress and it still didnt come up but i will message mreyeball and i see the dead button on my char menu but thanks anyway ill try message my eyeball

Oh holy shit, it says your last death was from 2014 xD something is definitely off.

I have had a similar problem with my graveyard. My paladin and archer both died a while ago but have not shown up. My mystic that I suicided not as long ago appeared fine, and a death that happened only a few days before those 2 also worked fine.

hahaha yeah bro its wierd as i did quit for a year or 2 but still is wierd

these are some of my deaths

Moved out of #game-discussion:bugs as it’s a RE thing, not a RotMG game bug.

I’ve heard it can be affected by if you have many unused character slots, and some are left unused (eg you have 3 slots that became free after deaths, but you’ve never made new characters in them) - but probably contacting MrEyeball is the best advice as it could be something behind the scenes to do with how it’s reading the data from your character.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.