My entry to DECA Art Contest ( By AbRod ) VOL.2

Alright lets just say a little bit of story for the skin here.

The Candy Curse.

• Short description -
    A warrior who was trapped on Candy Land until the candy became part of part of him AND also the candy ( and his entire body ) started melting.
    Thats why:
  • He´s 1 pixel smaller
  • He´s foot is bigger
  • He’s face melted away like that
  • He’s arm is lower and the other is higher to use the sword to walk
  • He was wearing a Candy coated armor ( colors )
  • He’s sword is a Gigacorn horn ( colors )
  • He´s skin became candy grass colored for sleeping on it ( colors )
  • He fought too many Gigacorns and he grow multicolored hair ( colors )

Im completly aware that i missed the shadows. but first i wanted to check the base model.

Infernal Golem

This is what I think would happen is the Fire Golem got the attention of Oryx and gained power from him.

Quick Note: Im having troubles with uploading the picture and stuff, sorry about that.

Quick Note 2 : Igmur link http://imgur.com/a/BhMFv

Mod edit: here’s the full pic. -Doc

But where is the skin.

???

Dont tell me the picture is not showing pls!!!
Did you open it, or click on it??

Only that appears on the post??
God damn it

isn’t showing for me either, but curlip u had to blind me with your light theme ;-;

@Curlip @Merlydia
Lets see if this works then.

yah, it’s showing, but I can only see it the entire image if I click in it, I guess it isn’t showing because of the length

But only the picture on the post is missing?? or part of the text too.

the picture

Alright, thanks, now with the igmur link added everything should be fine

Can you tell me how you show your skin walking and attacking like that? I can only screenshot my skin I made for the contest as a solid image

All was worked on Photoshop CC:
I created all the layers, copy them and merged them, then went to timeline and created a framed animation, some timeline work then you go to Save for Web
On that panel I resized it as much as i wanted and check that the gif worked, then saved it.

The Fire Golem looks amazing!!! Definitely my third favorite Monster Sprite on these forums(The second being @Dappertron’s Skeletal Centaur and the first being @PwrNewAcct’s Fencer)!!!

The skin, on the other hand, looks really really wierd, I don’t know what i’m looking at here…

But it does seem like you have a knack for 16x16 sprites!!! @Curlip would be jealous!!!

Oh trust me, i tried my best, but i cannot compete.

Thank you so much for that, now im even more inspired to keep working.

With the skin it suppoused to be melting… but i guess ill look for an alternative version of it.

UPDATE TIME

So since the Candy curse didnt reallt helped i decided to create the “Rome Empress” for Priest

Igmur link: http://imgur.com/a/gags5

Also here are other ideas i had as possibilities

1. Rome Empress
  2. I just made a bird.
  3. Armored Centaur,
  4. The snake archer
  5. Dog race variation, Dog of the Abbys / Hellhound

Tags for reasons:
@Curlip @Rammernaut

I like it, the white is a little bright though, I would add more shading in that area. (The picture worked this time too)

Awesome, thanks, ill send it right now after the fix

Its done.