My items disappeared

Hello i just logged in today and i saw few of my items missing (pixie etherite deca ring and skins from vault). I dont know what to do i contacted deca support but they didnt reply.

First of all you need to be patient, it’s going to take a week or two for deca to reply, not instantly. Deca wouldn’t give you those items back anyways. Now about your items, someone had to have done something with the items, so someone must have been on your account.

Change your password if possible

But its weird that he took even stats pots and didnt take t6 poison or t6 quiver or sth if it was a hacker

He probably didn’t need 'em.

I’ll add in the standard don’t used hacked clients even though I know you never would and it’s a personal insult to your good character.

But seriously, hacked clients are the most common way to get hacked so learn from your mistakes if it’s applicable to you (Nobody cares if it is and you don’t have to respond to accusations).

I never used any kind of hacked client or sth, i would be too afraid to lose my stuff.

did you lose any uts

He said he lost a deca , so yeah.

*i mean sb uts

wp with that

Of any uts i lost only pet skin

I also lost 18 pixies please deca give me my items back because I have no proof whatsoever

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.