My legendary snowy owl stopped leveling?

hey
idk why but me pet a legendary snowy owl has stopped leveling and i don’t know why??

its only level 57 with magic heal and i don’t know why it wont go up higher isn’t the max level for a legendary 90??

can anyone please help me with is problem i am having with this

Thank you

Only pets that are fused from max-leveled pets can reach their maximum potential. Most likely your snowy owl was fused from pets under their maxed level caps, thus the level maxes are lower. Ex: You need to fuse two lvl 70 pets to make a legendary with a lvl 90 cap.

lol ur dumb

Moved to #academy:questions-answers

@Disconnect What’s the reasoning behind your comment?

ikr, saying that a person is dumb without of giving a reason why …

@Leishey like @TopOrFeedz said already, you need to fuse 2 maxed pets ,
both pets that you fuse need to be maxed out
common lvl.30
uncommon lvl.50
rare lvl.70
(only the first stat has to be maxed, that saves your fame/gold and your feedpower)

You needed to max your pets before you fuse just make another one since max 57 on a legend is really bad.

Did anyone else see the op’s screen xd “rotmg max level let” then “how to take screenshot”

If you want a pet a pet to become as maxed as it can be you have to max all previous pets before fusing. If you want to have a pet with higher levels than that I’m afraid you’ll have to restart. Well, I’m sure many of us have messed up our pets like that too. :wink:

I have a big feeling he spent money on this pet. RIP Wallet.

Do people not know how to reply to the post instead of the person above? It’s a little confusing trying to understand who people are talking to😂

I think OP is a troll, but he might just be silly

Drago ur a bully and your new name is just an innuendo.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.