My personal testing feedback part 2

Hey guys, I was actually able to log on in spite of not believing I would be able to. Here’s a link to my commentary on the cdirk and class changes (and some QoL stuff), as that was most of what I talked about in my first post. Just one new thing today.

1. New dungeon stuffs.
    The new dungeon itself is quite fun, and its design, while a tad boxy and rather similar to LH’s, is still nice. The damage ranges seem pretty reasonable for the difficulty of the dungeon, and the boss’s difficulty is also very good for the teir of dungeon it’s for.
    The droprates for the new dungeon seem pretty reasonable, and the staff is super fun to use. I had to grind for the staff, but I think that the droprate is in a good place right now. I didn’t get a chance to make a mystic and meme-test the full set, but it seems like it’ll be a fun set for newer players to try out.
    I was too lazy (and frankly didn’t have the time) to find the dungeon legitimately, but that’s the only thing I didn’t get much of a chance to try out.

I guess a summary of both of my days is due here: The cdirk balance change is definitely good, the trickster teired prism changes are welcome but seem kind of pointless, the changes to Ghostly Prism and Dire Instability are busted, and the assassin changes are REALLY good. The new dungeon is quite fun and is a fitting difficulty for the audience it’s aimed for. The new UTs, while honestly not that great, do add some flavor to the game. I think that the orb will definitely see some usage in lategame dungeons with the 8 second duration, and the staff will be super fun to use in coordination with ogmur.

Please edit your first one instead of creating a entirely new topic. However, I enjoyed your analysis and I agree with most of it. (I never got to test it all so I can’t agree with all of it)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.