My Previous Experiences And Things You Should Know

Hello Realmers,

Many of you may not know me, but I have been a part of this realm community for 4.5 years on and off despite my blue star. I have recently came on to my account, and was welcomed to an empty vault/char. A friend of mine helped me out a bit, gave me a couple def, and then I was on my own. I merched up to get bout a vault of life, took a while, and I don’t recommend this unless you have a lot of time, bored, or need the money. I got some gear, and went on to playing. I personally, always like to have the best gear and stuff, so knowing me I went and got some tops/ sts. I made a char, went out and played, and a week later my 6/8 died. What I want you to know, is that, do not spend your bank on gear, rather on pots. Go ahead and buy t11s, there only a one difference from t12s and only cost about a def-3. Use the other pots to max, and then you can get gear later on. After a while, got another char up and running, but then ran into some real life problems that I have never faced before. A close relative of mine passed away, and that hasn’t happened to me before, so I didn’t know how to deal with it. I was walking around nexus one day, when I ran into @LexCorp who I happened to PM, because I just wanted to chat with someone. I started a conversation, and next thing you know, we both were running into the same issue, and it was very nice to have someone in my shoes, help me go through it. Next thing you know, LexCorp and I have been good friends ever since. Something you can take away from this, is that don’t be afraid to talk with someone about issues. Some will happily listend and would like to help you, although you may run into some who are a bit too busy, and that’s alright. Just know, that someone else is going through something very similar to your problem, and you should not be afraid of talking to others. Now back to my little realm tips. A pet is always good to have, and getting one isn’t too difficult. You can farm glands, dungs, etc., or you can simply buy or get some for free. I recommend getting humanoid eggs because they automatically come with heal, and you want to aim for magic heal as the second. A pet is always good to have, because it is like your little angel, that is always there to help you, unless you forget to get them to follow you. Another thing that you should know, is that deaths occur, and happen. Don’t get down, or mad, about it, instead look at what happened and analyze what went wrong. Turn your mistakes into lessons unless it’s lag,etc. But still, there is always something to learn from it. Another tip is that you do not have to spend money in game. I haven’t spent a dime in rotmg, and I have ahd my account for almost 4.5 yrs. I won’t say I am good or bad, but you can always work around it. Create mules and muledump for space, and pick your favorite class you wanna play on, or die every week, like me, and get to play on all the classes. It is a somewhat p2w game if you’re looking at having all the classes, a very high lvl pet(it’s possible w/o, but it’s hard), etc. All in all, it is a game, and it’s just for fun, so don’t take it too serious. Enjoy the game. Hopefully, you got something out of this. Happy Realming.
Your Fellow Realmer.
Thank You @Shatter and the rest that helped contribute to a wonderful event for the community.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

please post this here

it literally says[quote=“Shatter, post:1, topic:2841”]
You must make a meaningful post somewhere else on the forum and link it in your post
[/quote]
for the “door prizes”

@Oryxingod Yeah mate it seemed like an off chance that we met/talked because we both suffered a loss but that’s what was needed for both of us at the time. Hope you’re coping well buddy and I’m glad to be a friend to a nice person such as yourself. Also thanks to @Shatter and everyone involved for this grand event to help spread some early Christmas cheer. \o/

@LexCorp has always been nice. I ran into him the other day and he was very nice. Seems as if the older players are the nicest in game. I wonder why…

Thanks for the kind words, @LegalSec. :+1: Just being who I am haha. :]

omg… you and @Lexcorp have similar names and dark pics… to confusing…

Haha, o_O my bad! :joy: Howya been mate? Hope well.

good. How are you.

That’s good to hear. Uhhh, that’s a hard question to answer lately…I’m making it I guess, thanks. <3
(Refer to @Oryxingod’s meaningful post here if you’re wondering what I mean.)

I feel you xD. My life has been a bit stressful as well. A lot of work, not much time to chill. But yeah its good to see scorch again.

Sorry to hear you’re going through so much stress mate. :confused: Recently, I feel I’ve gone way past stress though but I won’t speak on it much so as to not bring others down. Yeah @Scorchmist is a nice/cool guy though I’ve just recently started interacting with him, that’s the first impression I got. :thumbsup:

Aw man @LexCorp im so sorry for you. Sounds like you have had it worse. If you wanna talk please feel free to pm me. I am all ears for you. Yeah Scorch is a great guy.

:smile:[quote=“LegalSec, post:13, topic:2889”]
Yeah Scorch is a great guy.
[/quote]

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: [quote=“LexCorp, post:12, topic:2889”]
Sorry to hear you’re going through so much stress mate
[/quote]

hmm, same, prob not as worse as you guys, but grade 12, tons of pressure to get into uni.

Thanks so much. <3 Appreciate the support and I’ll keep that in mind. Everyone’s stress, in and of itself is worse to them so I feel for your stresses even though mine seems worse.

Hey, as I said to @LegalSec, everyone’s stress, to themselves is the worst so I hope you can work through this and get to where you need to be mate. :v:

Yeah. Good talk boys. I’ll see both of you ingame. remember pm me if u need me.

Will do and appreciate it! Take care now.

@LexCorp When you are done with the vid, link pm it to me. I would like to watch it. Thank You for everything you’ve done for me. I truly appreciate it. Hopefully you’re doing a bit better.

I believe I replied it to my original “Thank You” Post, but it should up later on, like post 399. Do I need to re-post it somewhere?