Name your characters in the menu

I originally posted this idea in the section “other”, but I figured this was a more valid place for my suggestion.

As you may know, people like to have different characters for various of things, such as fame farming. I like to max one character at a time, so in my case I both have a fame farming character, a main character, a 2nd main character and pot dumpsters, as I like to call them. therefore I suggest that everyone can name their characters in the menu for what they are used for, for structure purpose.

I hope you like my idea and consider making it real!:slight_smile:

Apperance, founder of WhiteyRunners.

Mod edit: moved to Other (this isn’t a class idea in and of itself), removed duplicate thread. -Doc

What Community-Designed Ideas Would You Like to See In-Game?

i think has been brought up lots of times, i think most people are on-board with this.

the only time I see this being useful is if you have like 20+ character slots and you don’t want to waste your time looking through your classes to find the right one.

The max character slots is 14 btw

Actually I have 33 characters. The max visible on RealmEye is 14.
I love this idea btw.

Wait…seriously? You can buy more than 14 character slots? I’ve never seen someone with more than 14

yeah, i got like 26chars

@shatter you like infected skin

What i do for this now, i usually give my main and my backup different skins, not neccarily when one has dyes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.