National Glawi Day 2020

Give back to Glawi what he gave us. :heart:

Last last year we did Glawi Day to show our appreciation.

That was 3/18* 2 years and 6 days ago!

How to participate:

1. Head over to the White Bag Thread
  2. Find one of Glawi’s posts
  3. Click on his name and filter out his posts like so

1. Start clicking

Try to give as many likes as you can!!

As always…

:fox_face: :fox_face: !! Happy Glawi Day !! :fox_face: :fox_face: (doing this since book is gone :pensive:)

Yeah Happy Glawi Day everyone. This year we get back on track! :partying_face::partying_face::fireworks::firecracker:

Still waiting International @IlDudino day.

National? What country?

Did something happen to Glawi?

I don’t know sorry

*global

Thats just the community retributing Glawi for thr massive amounts of likes he gives away

glawi.

This year’s glawi day we achieved 277 notifs with 285 <3’s in total!

Thanks to everyone who participated and those who already <3’ed my stuff previously
me weally appreciates chu all!!
and @DANMONEY for hosting the event this year uwu

My two cents on this topic.
I like Glawi and I feel like hearts stand for something else.
They’re not a ‘thank you for existing’ or an ‘I like this person’ so let’s give her/him a heart. It is something that gives us an easy way to differentiate between hundreds of posts to pick out the good ones that are worth checking out. Not a way to try to fulfill the need for attention people so desperately crave (this is a general statement, not per se applicable in this situation).

You give hearts it to a post itself, not to the person. When someone posts a good guide, gives an insightful answer to a question or provides a lot of information with solid references or a scientific foundation you give it a heart. This way everyone can quickly see whether the post is worth a read or if it is off-topic/biased. This “celebration” you like to do goes straight against the sentiment of an information-based website like the realmeye forum.

So, while I personally like Glawi, I would like to advise caution against these kinds of practices. Give him your love by organizing an in-game event or another fun thing. I’m sure he would appreciate that more as well :slight_smile:

It’s not like anything meaningful at this point I feel like it’s just a meme?

:thonk:

Also why did Glawi day 2019 take place only four months ago?

Don’t think he saw that and I was confused too. Should have an official glawi day discord~

Basically, Book forgot to come back, so he held Glawi Day 2019 late. However, the first Glawi day was held on 3/24/18 (also by book, specifically on Shatter’s birthday).

Idk why it was the 18th this year.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.