NeedAWig rant about DECA server

Here’s one from KD :wink:

xdddd

So you’re saying it wasn’t lag. Yet, you’re also saying that the servers were confused. These are quite obviously conflicting statements. This was lag, hence the movement of the snake at the beach.

DEFINETLY good enough for a possible revive. He didn’t even have invulnerable. Not fair at all.

If you teleport but you don’t teleport you close the game.

FTFY

If 2 seconds is inhuman to you im afraid to see you.

Oh shiet button saves lives

12 second

When in doubt, multiply your problems by 1 and raise them to the 0th power.

In other words…

The first step to inner peace is 4 words. “Not my damn problem”.

2 second is definitely out of human reaction time range. Human reaction time is usually 13-15 seconds, and the fastest is pretty much only around 10 seconds.

You don’t have 2 second reaction time, you have 2 second prediction time. If you played fighting games seriously before, you would know this.

Stop saying BS.

Uh wtf where did you hear that from

All my chars would be dead if it took me 15 seconds to nexus

Wait what…

Are you trying to tell me, a goalie for soccer, that I usually react 13-15 seconds after the ball is shot? Or, I guess if I’m the fastest, that I can only save a shot if I can see it for 10 seconds before it get’s to the goal? Because that’s ridiculous. How about you stop saying BS.

Um… no.

I that was true all drivers would be dead

If you cant react in 2 seconds, something is wrong

Er…

Pretty sure that if someone hit me over the head with a baseball bat it wouldn’t take me 10 seconds to register the pain.

Also pretty sure that when a person points a gun at me it wouldn’t take me 10 seconds to scream and plead for mercy.

agreed

that is wayyyyyy wrong

it’s obviously a joke guys (albeit delivery could have been better)

Sorry I guess I wasn’t clear. The DEATH wasn’t lag. There was client side delay however. The reason for it was server said he was already dead, client was like “oh i haven’t even finished tping yet” and got confused. Several patches ago this would have kicked him to title screen and given the infamous “character not dead” error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.