New class idea: Monk

I feel like the ability is basically a common oreo

Well the class isn’t paladin though.

wise

True, not only is it sort of weird but why add a totally new weapon to the game when the monk can just have a wand. It makes sense and it would make it the third wand class.

Dude monks never use wands ever. Monk is a close range class. In all iterations, monks use either their fists, gauntlets/gloves or shortswords/daggers.

We can all agree monks are spiritual and usually in RPGs spiritual people and classes are magic users. For me it is quite fine if a monk uses a wand. Besides, not all things have to be completely accurate. The knight doesn’t block with his shield, he hits with it but there’s nothing wrong with that is there? I’m simply tackling the new weapon part of your idea, realm is really in no need of any new weapons.

Problem solved.

The class needs a higher invul time because its a robe class and it has high cost. also ut spell can have a warrior like buff. also, amp up the gaunt damage or make the class have high dex

The invul time is affected by WISMOD, but I can increase it if it seems too low.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.