New Guild Hall Shared Vault

f2p? @XSpinATKx

read more closely, I covered that @XHippobroX

@HorusKane You are correct and I apologize for that mistake

@ConsoleMC meaning? I am new to the forums

@SXplorer Fame Trainers? define please I haven’t heard this term

Fame training is when a lot of players work together to run around the god lands in a group to kill gods as fast as possible to maximize fame gain.

Thank you, but they would have to have a large guild to accomplish that would they not? Then you would have to distribute even more equipment therefore removing that flaw?

They would get a ton of fame, millions. The only thing I would like guild fame to be used for is to buy new guild slots and it cost more and more each time. so buying slot 51 would cost 10k, slot 52 cost 30k, slot 53 cost 60k and so on.

@Benleekids yes for more people

guild slots? like for more people?

@XSpinATKx @Shatter @Proasdfase @XHippobroX @Scorchmist @ConsoleMC @Joshuachen @Slayerqa @SXplorer @HorusKane I would like to Thank you all for your comments and veiws :heart: I have A Goal to become a popular RealmEye Forum Idea builder :smiley_cat: All feedback and improvement Ideas to my topics is much Appreciated

maybe only officer and above can take items? I think that would be a decent restriction, even if they can only take stuff for their class then they would play knight/warrior and take the best tops.

I hope you meant DECA lol.

Also everyone hypes about this guild chest idea every once in a while but to be honest people just want it for free storage. If you want items from your guild mates they will just sell them or give them to you.

@XHippobroX good idea

Please help me build this topic into a foolproof idea

Move to Whine Cellar @moderators , This is on the list of topics to avoid

umm ok, i dont think that ideas can be forced out like that, i personally recommend playing the game more, and getting a more in-depth understand of rotmg.

umm?

although my first acc was created like 10 days before this.

Also dont see how thats relavant?

@Scorchmist been playing RotMG for maybe seven years mate lol

No one has been playing rotmg for 7 years mate.

I do agree on this, i may think for a restriction that is to be an officer or member to be able to see it, also, as the guild hall is upgraded, more vault slots are added, so there’s actually a want to upgrade it besides decor.

Fairly sure it has been 7 years Shatter @Shatter if not then 6 and a half
gone through a bunch of accounts