New Hacker!?!?!

Because I feel like it.

wasn’t asking why, just being happy that you did :slight_smile:

1)- You can’t prove you got hacked and didn’t just put all your items on mules/temporarily entrusted them to your friends.

2)- You can’t prove the hack was 100% not your fault and totally the result of a flaw in Deca’s servers being exploited.

These are the two reasons why I generally don’t even bother with stories like this.

RotMG Youtubers also have this tendency to be huge attention whores and hypocrites when it comes to using hacks, so it’s kind of hard for me to act sympathetic towards any of them.

Wait?

you can sympathetic?

–

its a joke

Only thing that’s a joke around here is your f*cken grammar.

F*cking *

too afraid to say it?

What? I don’t *nderstand… what are yo * saying?

I can 100% (and you probably can too) garuntee Trof does not give a f*ck about that.

don’t mock his one movement at being cleaner!

It’s funny how when you reach a certain level of badness at something, people will poke fun at it regardless of whether or not you change it.

There are young and dumb kids on here, and i don’t want them to know that there are more than 4 vowels.

me with that day in the forums game

most attention whores in a sentence, this was greatly explained :stuck_out_tongue:

exactly, this is why giving away your account for stuff like maxing packs is NOT safe or reliable

ur an idiot then sry to say

I don’t think I’ve seen you post on here without CannedSoup’s name being in your text, lol.

Nah he wrote a hate letter to my lover Traktion :frowning:

Because he doesn’t like being called out for being a hacker/scammer. Which CannedSoup called him out on. http://archive.is/hvHwu So he goes around acting like a pissed child who doesn’t get his own way. He also tried to start shit the other day by pming me on his other account https://www.realmeye.com/player/Kanekiyen

For people who play on Kongregate, there is a RotMG chat room in there, and there are some people who trick others into sending them a link that has the account info, and then they just grief the person’s account. If someone is currently infiloading, they might not know what the link is.

Sidenote, wasn’t EdkI hacked multiple times a while ago? I believe that the most recent time, the person suicided only 2 of his characters, and then started entsitting to kill other players. The weird thing is, why only kill 2 of his characters?

In my own opinion, I think that Cannedsoup just got sick of the game and suicided, then said it was a hacker so he could get more attention. Telling people you were hacked gets you more publicity (and pity) than telling people you quit the game.

His characters were still there in his video saying he was hacked?

That’s the video.