New Hacker!?!?!

Guys we may be dealing with a new hacker. I hereby beleive CannedSoup is the first victim.
How do I know there is a new hacker?
Well there has never been a hacking case where the hacker kills NONE of the characters- so there must be a new hacker out there!

Ok another legitimate note- I’ve been doing some thinking. A lot of people are being hacked without giving out there email. But- they probaly are using a hacked client that gives the hacks but takes account data. Also, the items from the hacked client creators that hack accounts are funding rwt. Just a wild theory.

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Wat?

So what happened?

That actually may be true! For some reason, I feel the bot, HolyGift was a stolen account.

I mean, when you use a hacked client, as far as I’m concerned, you’re trusting your account credentials to a Third-Party Website (no affiliations with Deca).

Something tells me CannedSoup is lying.
He rebuilt extremely fast the last time I saw him in game… But he does have a huge fan base.

Lol I’m bad at being sarcastic. Builds up 1/2 his all time wealth in a week and also says is really busy.

yeah, as i said in another thread

I hope the canned guy gets hacked, nefi has him. Nefi is a friend :stuck_out_tongue: I dont like ppl who fake being hacked as that Csoup did.

… what?

ha

duh.

fyi read 5 times inorder to understand what you talking about

Actually, I know several people who have been hacked and didnt lose any characters, just items.

I was one of them :stuck_out_tongue:

**Everyone**: _Deca, you need to add more security to your game!_ **Deca**: _[Adds more useless and rigged chest events]_ **Everyone**: _Why not 2-step authentication? It’s easy to do!_ **Deca**: _[Adds more useless and rigged chest events]_ ##A few days later… _A hacker has taken control over an administrator’s account and is spawning O2 in Nexus! Swatsec reborn!_ ##A few days later… **Deca**: _We apologize for what happened, so-_ **Everyone**: _Add more security, gosh darn it!_ **Deca**: _-We will be doing more chest events and giving out free crap for you guys as an apology!_

Repeat top again.

sooo, you guys INSTANTLY agreed that cannedsoup faked getting hacked just because he rebuilt extremely quickly. dont you think it’s too quick to conclude that he didn’t actually get hacked? and also why would he fake getting hacked? to get donations? pffft i dont believe it.

I don’t know. A hacker usually doesn’t target the same account twice.

why did cannedsoup get twice by the same person?

look, I don’t want to derail this thread. Make a new thread in Off-topic or somewhere.

I agree. You have to remember that he didnt lose his characters. All he had to do in his “rebuilding” was get some items to equip. With ALL the donations he received, that would have been a piece of cake. Many people, including me, even donated st gear to him. Also, he farmed for like 2 weeks.

???
aren’t we talking about a hacker and people getting hacked? and i was discussing whether a particular player got hacked or not.

True…

you got your santa hat back on yay