New Mreyeball commands

I was thinking about this for a while and finally decided to put this onto paper. It would be very beneficial to realm players if Mreyball had more commands:

-/tell Mreyeball lefttomax all - Shows what pots you need to max on ALL characters that can be seen on realmeye. This would pose to benefit those who want to grind loads of dungeons but don’t actually know how much potions they need to max their arsenal.

-/tell Mreyeball lefftomax (Character here) - Shows what needs to be maxed for a character that you choose, doesn’t have to be for the character that you are. Again adds to the command above, which allows someone who is crazy pot farming to know exactly how much he needs of a pot.

-/tell Mreyeball Offer (ex: Life[1]:Incantation[1]) - Would allow those avid sellers/buyers to change offers with ease straight from the game without needing to log into their accounts!

-/tell Mreyeball DeleteOffer (ex: Life[1]:Incantation[1]) - Would be the opposite of the above command and allow a seller/buyer to delete an offer.

-/tell Mreyeball SuspendOffer (ex: Life[1]:Incantation[1]) - Would suspend an offer a seller/buyer has made

Those are some ideas I’ve had, if you have any other ideas, suggest them to me below! :slight_smile:

What Community-Designed Ideas Would You Like to See In-Game?

Lefttomax all would be something I’d use. Nice idea.

Why should you use those commands ing just go on realmeye and login its not very hard

Why would you use ANY of the existing commands for mr eyeball then, besides getting your password? For convenience, so you don’t have to open a browser and go to your page every time vs just pming a bot in-game.

@Gronacolt +1 to all those ideas, I would especially use the commands to add/remove trades as it would be faster than the graphical interface.

Some more ideas:

/tell mreyeball suspend all offers - for when you don’t want to trade.
/tell mreyeball activate all offers - for when you are back in the trading game.
/tell mreyeball hide my trading - like “hide my guild” would put a 10 minute hide onto your trading for when you are busy.

These three would immediately become my most used commands. I’m always buying and selling, but I don’t use RealmEye because it’s a hassle to leave the game, login to RE, and then post my offer. It would be also cool of MrEyeball sent you a PM in the nexus telling you if your offer had a response, if you had a PM on the site, etc!

Ohhh yes. If they could add a just ‘hide trading’ button which would hide your entire trading from everyone, so offers don’t appear, that would be great. Really, that’s what suspending is for/used for, but often I’ll have a bunch of active offers then a bunch of suspended so I don’t want to just shove them all into suspended.

I wouldn’t have any use of those commands personally as all my chars are fully maxed and would rather deal with my offers visually on RE, not to mention I haven’t memorized the full names of every item for the offer commands to work properly.

However I know lots of people who would benefit from using commands like these. I don’t think it would be too hard to make them either.

If I think of any I’ll come back here.

I honestly really like this one! I sometimes buy tombs and stuff, and people pm me while I am already in one, so instead of just removing the offer I can use this! Great Idea!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.