New players, get rich fast!

[details=Click here if you have trouble farming or you need to build up again]
Welcome players!

You may have had your first taste of Realm by now. Some of you may have trouble maxing, and wish there was an easier way.

Well now you’re in luck! My doctor prescribed me to eat healthy salads, but after hunting for some leaves, I realized: with all my riches, why not get what I need along with helping out others?

That’s right, I will be paying you to do a very simple task, in exchange for some potions!

These are the steps you need to take:

1. Look for Forest Mazes in the Lowlands.
  2. Clear the entire dungeon (you may be getting some XP/Fame along the way too).
  3. Collect all Speedy Sprouts you find.
  4. PM me how many you have and where to meet me (if I’m not on, send me a message on Realmeye or reply here).

I will be buying these healthy leaves by this garunteed price:

• 4 Speedy Sprouts --> 1 Rainbow Potion
  • 8 Speedy Sprouts --> 2 Rainbow Potions or 1 Defense Potion or 1 Attack Potion

I usually get 4-6 Speedy Sprouts in one dungeon. By doing this task, you will safely accumulate profit, allowing you to get top gear and max characters! Just PM @Bookbookbo in-game or leave a reply here to get started. :grinning:[/details]

I’m now opening this to all people since I realized non-light-blue-star players can also have difficulties getting potions if they lost everything and need to start again. Think of this as an easy failsafe. :slight_smile:

How to buy Speed Sprouts for underpay 101

I’m confused, how is this a good deal? I generally buy speed sprouts for a def or att 2:1, whereas you’re charging 8:1…

It’s not underpay.

It’s me getting my diet and new players having a safe opportunity to get potions. There’s nothing wrong with that.

I don’t suppose that you’re going to constantly be buying speedy sprouts? Also 2 : 1 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy. Though I’m providing this opportunity, I don’t want to spoil new players and make them think farming potions is not difficult (think newb vs. Sewers or Abyss). Eventually when they are ready, players will try out these dungeons and farm themselves, and when newer players come in they have this opportunity.

I don’t suppose that you’re going to constantly be buying speedy sprouts?

No, you’re right. I’m not.

It just seems like a very average deal and you made it out to be some insanely nice way to help players.

farm with main acc, transfer to mule, profit?

Hopefully people won’t do that. If someone approaches me with the name ‘INotMule’, I might get suspicious.

It really isn’t. Tbh I agree with what @Evil said - the deal is average at best. Also it’s menial labor… new players should be taught how to do sprite worlds on a wizard, not this kind of stuff.

… Isn’t this post just a post about trading? Why is this even here on the forums? Go post an offer on realmeye?

Of course by other people’s perspective, farming potions is not difficult at all. But this is pretty biased. Each dungeon has a certain aspect that makes it unique, but dangerous to newcomers. Sewers has Sick, and Abyss has lava. What about Sprites? Though I admit they are easy, I find myself eating some bullets if I’m not careful of the conveyor belts with the turrent phase. On a Wizard with only about 12 defense, it can be pretty devastating the first few times. Either:

1. Keep trying until you master it.
  2. Do this, invest in your chars and pets, then keep trying, where it will be much easier since the chance of dying will be a lot less.

And then of course, there are pets. Lots of expierenced people have good pets. New players don’t.

No, this is not just trading.There’s more to it, as I wrote in the first post.

Holy shit if you sell speed sprouts that low hit me up. (I been buying them 12:1 life, 50 for,a pixie)

Do you need speedy sprouts since you don’t have speedy buff without a warrior? :wink:

It’s for my alt, which is designated to do wc classes only

a sec i’ll dupe them

/s

Changed so that anyone can now join.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.