New round of un-sb skins?

Do you guys think deca will unsb some of the skins that have been released over the past year or so? We’ve had the same set of unsb skins for a long time now, and I think it’s about time to have some new ones.

The ones that come to my mind as of now are the winter skins such as the ice priest or frimar skin since they were so common and most players have them.

I think it’d probably be better to make new unsb skins instead, otherwise people might get upset.

It would also be nice if they added more good skin drops to in game bosses in high level dungeons, Void entity could drop the void entity pet skin, mbc could drop a mbc skin (someone link @YinYarn 's post) Malus could drop the Malus skin, and they could add some player/pet skins to the shatters, such as a Bridge sentinel pet skin, and a Forgotten king player skin, along with adding the Twilight Archmage skin as a drop and maybe adding Royal guardian skins and crystal pet skins.

Deca and non sb item? Good joke.

I wish I could trade for these 2000 fp items.

but they’re like 8L

There are better ways to get FP, even if they do require more fame\

Although i think EVERYONE would love this, that just happens to be everyone except for DECA and they’re kinda in charge soooo…

considering that they all have 2000 feed power, I seriously doubt people would actually hang onto them long enough to actually sell to other players. the exception of course, would be the dupers, who would replicate the skin into oblivion and then everyone with any reasonable amount of wealth would have one.

True😕

I got a legendary skin from the event and I really hope that it stays soulbound because I don’t want a million people running around with it.

Deca doing something other than secretly trying to whore money out of people? Good meme

Deca said that an update in near future will give all tradeables 500fp and all sb ones 2000fp

Not the rlly rare skins will be unsb

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.