New Trading area?

Should Rotmg have a new trading area and when you enter the realm you have a screen that says Realm Eye password and you can access online players willing to trade. you could also have a new trading UI that could show you requests from people and if they are online or not.

This is my first forums post and I think that they should make trading easier for people that need/get items from trading.:smiley:

I think usw3 trading should come back

What do you mean? That kind of trading is still there I thought, just in USW2.

It is

Just circumvent having to find online players altogether. Have an NPC vendor in nexus that you give items you want to trade, with the ‘price’ you want to trade them for. People can go to the vendor and browse the items they’re looking for and ‘buy’ at the price they want.

The only downside to this, that I can see, is that people might exploit this by using the vendor as extra storage space. Give an item you want them to hold, and list a price that no one will ever buy at. You could probably get around that by limiting players to something like 4 trades.

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Realm Trades - Thoughts?

To be honest I didn’t think this forum through because its my first one and I didn’t think I would get this much replies :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.