Nexustutorial

The former is probably more trivial than the latter.
They may have updated the gameplay tutorial, but the Nexus one needs some polishing too! >:O

Trivial Issues Thread

I split this post off from the Trivial Issues thread as redesign of nexustutorial would be a topic for its own discussion, though I agree the keys from Davy appearing is trivial!

It’s funny how all the three companies that owned this game did not mind the nexus tutorial existance enough to even touch it.

I think Kabam did, once. In years. :joy:

Old news tbh.

But yeah, Nexustutorial needs polishing and brand new stuff. It could even be a place for people to meet up, that’d be fun.

I had no idea there even was a nexus tutorial.

It’s a shortcut direct to the second phase of the entire tutorial, spawning you at the point where you arrive after defeating the Mildly Threatening Chicken or whoever it is. :slight_smile:

Had some use in the old days for doing /nexustutorial while in a closed realm, accessing vault, grabbing inc, returning - being faster than /tutorial.

Still has slight use now for if you want to take a RNG chance of getting into a full realm with a queue on the portal, again because it’s that bit faster to do than the full /tutorial.

I already knew about this but daaaaaaaaang that vault is tiny. I had forgotten just how miniature it used to be :sweat_smile:

This happens to me a lot, and also if you don’t load into Davy’s fast enough the keys don’t even appear (for me) and when I exit the keys disappear sometimes but the shadows don’t ???

I thought someone from Trivial Issues thread found out a cause, where if you press your interact key 2x over thr portal it will cause the appearing/disappearing mechanism to mess up, and if it’s already messed up, pressing interact 2x will fix it.

Made this couple years ago if anyone interested.

Funny how hacked clients have fixed the davy key bug. Kabam was stupid when implementing it, it only checks if you leave the portal (and it always toggles, doesn’t set on/off).

Wtf. Kabam ADDED nexus tutorial.

I meant that they did not update it for years even though the nexus and vaults were constantly getting changed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.