Official Thread: Polish and Balancing

Tbh, im having a hard time trying to test it while i have to farm stars and get eggs to have a decent pet.

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Etherite still outdamages dirk. However, etherite has a slight angle between it’s shots and has less range. Overall, etherite and dirk of cronus differ by 200 dps at 0 defense(2k with cronus and 2,2000 with etherite) Think that’s pretty balanced as dirk outdamages over time

What about 14 defense
Lowest of all practical leather armor…

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

Ah and I see no one talked about the new friendlist button, that’s way better now and it should stay like that so we can’t missclick on it while trying to switch with another ring.

how do you give yourself items and maxed pet in testing?

Well it’s practical… If you play archer or huntress, fuck defense. Spectral is perfect, except fro when you die with it and get no fame bonus from it so you go cry in your corner

Misery boxes :smiley: mystery boxes

Wait after testing this will we get the testers skin too? Just asking, but the the new dungeon is looking awesome and the gear too, and I love the Cdirk buff so much :smiley: TY DECA <3

CDirk should still have + vit to match wis, making it excellent for Pet Stasis situations and NPEs. In fact I think more “nooby” items (like Poison Dagger, Jungle set, Sprite Wand, etc.) should have more Vit/Wis buffs to help out beginners who don’t have pets yet. It would help them out while not making them OP and also give a reason for veterans to use these items (wismod).

The Friend List button change, although welcome, now introduces a new “glitch” (annoyance) that was recently fixed with the Nexus button. That is to say if you try to click on the bottom of your minimap it will pop up the Friend’s List. Although not as annoying as Nexusing you when you’re trying to teleport to someone in a Tomb, it’s still dangerous and I can see it being incredibly annoying at times.

Some people (all?) can’t choose their name in Nexus, only at character selection screen. This should be in notes somewhere.

Are the changes to bosses (Stheno 1st phase vulnerable time, Septavius 2nd phase vulnerable time, I presume others?) meant for next patch? I don’t recall reading about them anywhere.

What exactly is the point in limiting us to 1 extra character slot? I would also like to test out the Mystic and thought about making a Priest to heal those without a pet. Just curious, why limit?

Although I love petless Realm, properly testing these items should have a decent MP Heal pet to match. Common eggs purchasable for 0 gold? Although not necessary and I know a ton of players will “abuse” it by rolling around with maxed Divine which IMO is hardly helpful for testing new stuff.

Nope, only closed testers (the real ones) get that

finish my bot damnit

edit to keep on topic: tester skins look poorly made imo anyways, classic skin is best skin :relieved:

COUGH COUGH

I honestly think that event whites should be the only overpowered items in the game, with everything else balanced around them, since event whites are more rare usually.
i.e. cdirk should be buffed more, the best damage dagger shouldn’t be buyable.

holy shit this is fucking amazing <3 <3

ok that’s slightly better. Cool, but keep buffing…

ffs thats trash