One method to price/value white bags

It’s pretty easy to find free tombs, especially if you are in a guild.

If you are doing it right, you shouldn’t be farming the god lands at all. For example, when I hunt UDLs, I like to go to the fame train server, since the rate of UDL drop is pretty high due to all the gods that are being killed. If you try and farm UDLs yourself, it will take forever.

Simply doing 100 udls isn’t very helpful, because I find that I don’t usually get it from 100 udls. If we are calculating the theoretical maximum, we would want something that ensures we would get one - not just the mean.

Honestly, if you have ppl calling UDLs, it’s not bad at all.

Wis is 2:1 for defense. defense is 8:1 life. To be honest, I usually sell my wis 8:1 life and it works just fine, but I chose 16:1, because I don’t think many people do that.

Yo IAmShuriama thats actually pretty cool

GJ

Could you calculate pixie/etherite? I know you are going to get buying>farming, but I just want to see how distorted the market really is.

I’m not entirely sure what the drop rates for pixie and etherite are.

Pixie would be tough, because finding a cland takes forever, so you’d have to assume you have keys. Also, since you can’t vault in between each cland, you wouldn’t really be getting that many pots from it. Plus, the amount of time that it takes to clear and get a boss varies quite a bit, and you also have to think about the drop rate of the actual boss, since I think pixie only drops from the gigacorn, which means you’re wasting your time with every other boss. I guess I would assume a drop rate of maybe 1 gigacorn per 7 mins, and that is being pretty generous. Since I don’t know the drop rate for pixie, I’m going to use the data off of here and just assume that it is the same drop rate as the respective white bag:

I’m sure this is inaccurate, but it’s the most educated guess I could make. So for pixie, I will assume 1/50 drop rate with a 7 minute interval. This equates to about 148 gigacorn kills, which is 1,036 minutes. In those clands, I will say you will bring back about 15 defense or attack pots, aka 2 life, which means:

###Pixie should be worth a MAXIMUM of 50 life.

For etherite, I will say that the drop rate is also 1/50, since i would imagine the drop rates would be about the same for a dungeon-based ST. I think that a cem takes about 10 minutes, and I tend to pull 3 rainbows from each cem that I do. 1/50 drop rate means 148 cems, which is 1,480 minutes, which is 74 tombs, which is 74 life. Since you can vault in between cems, I’ll say you pull an average of 3/16 of a life from each cem. This means that:

###Etherite is worth a MAXIMUM of 46.25 life.

It should be noted that if we decrease the drop rate to that of plague, 1/95, we get a drastically higher number, 93.125. If we increase the time it takes to do each cem, the maximum value goes up. If we decrease the time it takes to do a tomb, the value goes up; however, if we increase the average loot we get from each tomb, the value goes down.

Essentially, you can use the following combined formula to calculate the prices:

Max Value of Item = # of dungeons to guarantee item drop * ( EVL_b * T_a / T_b - EVL_a)

where:

• EVL_a = the average expected value of loot that you will get from your item dropping dungeon (i.e. cem or cland)
  • EVL_b = the average expected value of loot that you will get from your baseline dungeon (i.e. tomb)
  • T_a = the average time it takes to complete your item dropping dungeon
  • T_b = the average time it takes to complete your baseline dungeon

Remember again, that this only an indicator of max price, not an indicator of the actual market value. It is just the market price cap.

If you don’t like math, why are you in a field that uses it?

cuz if hes good at it he gets paid

Well, yeah, but I personally feel like one should choose a job that one will enjoy. I’m not even out of high school yet, though, so I guess my opinion doesn’t mean much.

Almost every job on earth has math in it. Yes I use math. Yes I don’t really like it

But wait for this

Engineering isent sitting around doing math. (Maybe some forms are)

There are many other aspects such as design planning building advising and more.

I don’t plan on committing jihad against math it’s just I dont wake up and say thank you god for all this trigonometry

So, you like your job, you just don’t particularly like math? Also, there are jobs that don’t use math. You can be a historian, or a writer, or an english teacher, or a foreign language teacher, or join the military or…

Ok, you’re right, there aren’t many jobs that don’t use math. Sucks for me because I hate math. I’m good at it, but I hate it.

Yes, ik people’s whose jobs is almost entirely based on math and they don’t really like it. I would say once you have been siting somewhere for over 3 hours figuring equations you won’t be enjoying yourself

But work is not paradise. Most things your getting paid for won’t be a walk in the park but you will enjoy it if you are passionate

I used math in the military because I was a combat enginner

Just be ready to use it. An employer will enjoy that you know something extra even if it is not required.

Thank for your service good sir.

Haha thanks I was in the Czech military not the American but still thank you

(@IAmShurima sorry we kind of took this a bit off road)

I don’t care what country’s military you served in, you still risked your life to protect people. That is honorable.

and then there are those people who don’t put their hands over their hearts during the nfl national anthem

We’ve already brought this thread off-topic enough, let’s not start talking politics.

that wasn’t really politics but whatever

It shouldn’t be politics, but if we’re being honest, atm it is. Some support the players’ protest, others think they should be kicked off the field.

A lot of people don’t see things the way you see things

No worries

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.