Open Beta is here Realmers!
Everyone has access and will be able to enjoy the experience. This is still Beta, so we are aware that with all the fixes that we have been rolling out for the past 3 weeks, there are still some hidden ones that are to be fixed. We have gathered a lot of reports but if you notice a bug, please report it on our official Discord and Reddit.
How will I get access?
For more information on how to get access to Realm Exalt (downloading the client, logging in, etc.), please visit our new website. Mind that once you log in, the graphic settings will be turned low by default.
For all players that had access to the Supporter Beta, we will soon update the installer for Exalt, but all of you who downloaded the latest installer and client need to remove the builds from the “Documents -> RealmOfTheMadGod” folder before running the new launcher. After that, you can download the client anew from our website -> https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/exalt!
Please only use the RealmOfTheMadGodExalt-0.9.2-installer!
A reminder for our Kongregate players that our Supporter Beta phase does not work together with the Kongregate platform. That’s why we want to ask all Kongregate supporters to transfer their accounts to the browser. You can do so by submitting a ticket to our CS team.
Note: Realm Exalt Open Beta currently is not supporting 32-bit Windows!
- “Characters” tooltip no longer appears when hovering over character select UI in dungeons.
- Animated tiles that also blend will now be animated
- Consuming an HP/MP potion with a hotkey no longer plays the potion drink sound.
- Disconnection issues when defeating the boss in The Nest and Katalund was fixed.
- Dyes are now rendered properly on all character skins.
- Enemy deaths are no longer delayed (Visual)
- FaceDir doesn’t exist
- Fame amount now displayed correctly for a specific character in the Character selection UI
- Fame boxes will not require fame for all rolls of the box, not just the first one
- Fixed many disconnection issues
- Fixed visual issues with The Void portal after defeating Marble Colossus
- HP/MP potions can now be stacked in the number slots when dragged into the Inventory
- If you rotate your camera to a 45° angle, the environment will also rotate accordingly
- Issue with Disconnections while walking through changing tiles was fixed.
- Issue with walls being rendered while still in the fog of war was fixed
- Multiple hit sounds in big groups of players cause sound issues
- Players are no longer being disconnected when trying to get into Oryx’s Castle
- Resetting the camera will no longer distort the game for a few frames
- Stacked items are now displayed properly in quests, Mystery Box rewards etc.
- Stars sprites blend into other/ground tiles
- Trade request window no longer appears in the UI after the sender has left the area
- Wardrobe collection will now display correctly
- You will no longer be able to join a full realm portal by pressing the interact button.
- You will no longer be able to open chat after death.
Additionally, this past Monday afternoon, over 48,000 quests were completed for the CommUNITY Campaign thus ending the Campaign! Working together for this common goal will now grant each of you a free pack that contains the following items:
- Mystery ST Chest x3
- Golden Lucky Clover x1
- Vault Chest Unlocker x1
- Character Slot Unlocker x1
- Exalt Token x10 (more on that here!)
- Exalt Trophy x1
You can already find the free package in the in-game Mystery Shop!
Note: Accounts created after today’s release, will not be eligible for the package. This is to avoid the creation of multiple mule accounts. We also haven’t forgotten about the raffle where 5 of you will win a full ST set of choice (including the Mini ST skin of the set)! As a reminder, the winners must contact our Customer Support team to claim their rewards! And the winners are:
Finally, we wanted to remind you that this is a Beta version of Exalt, so we do not recommend playing with your most prized characters as a precaution!