Opening Oryx Training grounds

What’s the section about hp scaling?

Basically, you may have seen dudes rushing to the buttom of the Nexus when someone pops Shaitan.

my first thought on the red sprite was “isn’t this already a mystic skin”

also it’s interesting to see that they recognize people mostly use PT to practice things, I’d be curious how much they’ll be leaning into that as time goes on since one of the issues with hard content in rotmg is the lack of a practice mode. might be something there worth looking into

image image
Let’s just say they like to wear the same hairstyle? :>
hehe shipping go chuchuchuchu

What? Do you mean they go in to get the boss hp scaled and then leave?

No. Because HP scaling usually takes 20-30 seconds to adjusts.

Then what do you mean?

Basically while the boss is adjusting his/her HP scaling, the exploiters usually start with 1 player entering to the dungeon and then everyone else charges in and steamroll the boss while still have 1 player HP scaling.

Ah, I see.

I predict Deca may shorten the duration to adjust HP scaling or something.

Ah, so the new classes in question are obviously a battlemage, a pirate, and an aviator with a stick.

omg deca fina releasing hipster class?

Trickster_0

creative, the dagger has 1 more pixel!

Looks more like some form of katana to me

New announcement:

No way. How???

I’d have to guess that it was due to unexpected issues with testing environment.

That was all the information given.

What a fucking great company DECA is. I schedule off work so I can practice this fucking dungeon just for them to postpone it a whole week?

Nice DECA.

I think you’re taking it a bit too seriously, mate. Enjoy your time off, though.

Friends,

I have been unable to access any testing servers, despite creating new emails per attempt.
I receive first an error at initial registration (email, username, password confirmed usable),
Data at root level is invalid. Line 1, Position 1.

Then when I try again to register, I receive an error message that the email is already in use, though previous to my first attempt, though unsuccessful in creating a new account, renders the email unusable.

I am looking for someone to give explicit instruction on how to create an account for the testing servers.

Thanks,
Melkizedek.