Opinion On Nest Poll

How do you feel about the new dungeon The Nest?

• It’s too hard
  • Perfect difficulty
  • It’s too easy
  • Harder than Shatters
  • It’s fun
  • I do not like it
  • I love it
  • Boss is too hard
  • Too many debuffs
  • It’s beautiful
  • It’s looks are eh
  • It’s ugly
  • I love all the loot you can get
  • High risk, low reward dungeon like dwd

0 voters

Where’s the “I’m bad but it’s good”

My thoughts almost exactly! I love the dungeon, but my skill is not quite up to scratch.

where’s the

i havent done it yet

I wouldn’t say this is harder than shatters.

I think the boss is just like the third boss in shatters because it has set patterns that don’t really change and you can learn them fairly quickly (like it took me about 2 hours).

The clearing part itself is of equal difficulty to shatters i.e. if you drag too much or mess up, it’s going to be as messy as the shatters.

This is a nice dungeon with a decent droprate for loot. Looks just like a nest to me.

I feel like the dungeon is perfectly balanced. I’ve had success with trickster, priest wizard and warrior so it’s clear that you can get sb on anything.

Although it is less complex than shatters I believe the final boss is harder than anything the shatters has to offer. The 3 minutes of intense fear really grabbed me because it is exactly how realm should feel instead of “stand here to dodge the shots”. Great dungeon 10/10

also I can’t complain cos 3 white bags :^)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.