Organized WC

Hi everyone!
I’ll get right to it - I always seem to find myself getting surrounded in WCs before catching up to the group, and unfortunately teleporting is not an option. Anyone have the same problem and wanna do a WC together? (You can also be pretty good and just wanna do a free WC) Don’t worry, I have the incantation ;).
REQUIREMENTS:
-Must be level 15 or higher. for your own safety. I’d feel better if you were all level 20s with maxed def vit and spd, but that’s kinda unrealistic.
-Nexusuing is fine, but please don’t do so without reason.
-Remember guys, we gotta beat O1 first. Must be confident in your skill, not just SB grabbing. (Anyone not 8/8 should probably play it safer. Let’s see if we can get a no-death O2!)
-We need at least 5 6/8s (not including me) and 20+ players of any level/maxedness.
-Just stick together and snag those tops!
Please reply here or PM :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone there! I’ll organize the date once the other details are settled.

JagerX

P.S. Please reply by New Year’s eve - I won’t have this inc forever

Getting the amount of people you want for a private wc is unlikely. Public wcs are common enough that no one will really want to do a private one. Honestly, getting to o2 in a public wc shouldn’t be too hard with a 6/8. Just make sure to dodge the confusion shots and the purple slimes; with max def you should be able to tank everything else.

If that’s a major concern at your skill level, I don’t think you should be going after O2 right now. Focus on some of the easier content first, and then when you’re ready to try for the wc again, bring an assassin in instead of that ninja you have.

Also, in case you haven’t noticed yet, this place isn’t exactly ideal for getting a lot of attention quickly.

I was just playing it safe - not too major. And thanks for the warning - I’ll be careful

[quote=“KevinKDW, post:3, topic:22763”]
Just make sure to dodge the confusion shots[/quote]
Or learn confuse control, It’s so underrated for new players

Bahhhh! Who needs confuse controls?!

People that get confused into shotguns and die.

My method for avoiding getting shotgunned when confused is to just keep moving in whatever direction I was before I got confused, because confused won’t switch your control for that direction until you take your finger off that key, if I’m not mistaken. If I’m in a situation where that isn’t feasible I’ll just nexus because I don’t know my confuse controls well…

TBH I deal with confusion in the same way lol

Except I know my confuse controls

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.