Orsome's very serious art thread

@Orsome
bump

more art pls

maybe

I’m considering doing a daily thing where I’ll draw all the rotmg classes, at least one daily, and maybe some bosses, in order to make myself draw more regularly and to get back into it. I’ll put them all on one picture and basically keep adding to it and posting updates here. Would anyone be interested in something like that?

yes pls

requesting samurai be samurai quack

I see.

Untitled70_20200821220921

This what you wanted?

side note, expect the first upload tomorrow

Its actually a rotmg skin, so no

lud it was a joke ):

i knew this page was gonna be a joke

No, this is very serious :angry:

Whoops, I didn’t expect to take this long. Sorry. Anyway, here’s the first class!

A little extra information on why I’m doing these; I’m planning a little project of sorts and thus I figured the practise would help. I’m gonna try use this style for every class, instead of my ‘usual’ one.
So I decided to make them look a bit more ‘messy’ than my other serious drawings, so to speak. I think this fits me a lot more than trying to perfect every shape and line :slight_smile:

subtle thanks to Xaklor for helping me fix the shadow under the knight lol

I’m still working on the next artwork in case anyone was wondering :sweat: probably not

A mixture of lack of free time and the fact that the next class has taken two hours more than the knight already means it’s not quite ready. I promise it’ll be done tomorrow though :slight_smile:

Well a day has indeed passed and I promised to deliver.

I’m sure there’s more I would have added if I wasn’t sick of working on that damn robe of all things. I mean, compare the time it took for this:
Screenshot_2020-08-27-03-44-15

To the knight artwork:
Screenshot_2020-08-27-03-44-07

Anyhow, it’s done. Next up is ______, coming in about two days since I’m actually at the Eurotunnel right now.

Screenshot_2020-08-26-16-43-51

‘expect next one in two days’

Yeah no lmao. Turned out I needed to devote a lot of time to getting prepared to go to uni so I havent even started.

as a result, I’m putting out this poll to see which class you guys want next

• warrior
  • mystic
  • assassin

0 voters

• draw the eyes you coward
  • please dont

0 voters

now or roast duck

I’ve moved to uni recently lol. Sorry, I’ve been really busy.

:duck: :gun:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.