Oryx Awesome Set

Are there other Set Gear that are only for re-skins?
In my opinion, every Set Gear should have an Set Additional Bonus because that is what makes the Set Gear so significant; not just because it gives a cool aesthetic cosmetic change. I am wondering if enough people argue for the Set Additional Bonus, would DECA release a Set Additional Bonus for the Oryx Awesome Set and other “re-skin” only Set Gears?

P.S. if the Oryx Awesome Set does have Set Additional Bonus, ignore this post :stuck_out_tongue:

im high so i might not be able to tell u but the set is a reskin for actual items for oryxset but since theyre already tops n shit they wouldnt want to give it a full on bonus because theres no drawback to using the set, besides exahp so like they dont want to make knight already more powerful than he is, it wouldnt make much senes

you know they can just change the reskins to not be reskins anymore and give it a whole set bonus

Yes it is the only one that has no bonus.

It was the first ST Set released by Kabam so maybe they were just wanting it to be straightforward while they made up their mind about what the STs were going to be.

In addition it is made of only pure reskins of existing items so maybe that affected their decision.

I think the reason they it was to just introduce people to sts before jumping into it

Look at how much controversy the ethernite has, now can you Imagine that having been a sword instead

I think it’s good how it is and adds some personal choices in a visual aspect without it having to be some kind of very bad or very good st set

It already awfully Awesome

For every other set, there are weaknesses that must be covered when the full set is equipped. However, acclaim, colo, acrop, and exahp is already a top tier set which doesn’t need a set additional bonus.

The set bonus could give +50 HP, turning the ring into a DECA essentially when the whole set is worn.

I believe that ST sets should change how a class is played, like if you have a whole ST set for a certain class the stat bonuses would change their good and bad points.

I understand that Knights are already strong as it is. But it is just unfair that all other classes have ST Gear which actually gives Set Additional Bonus. That is bullying :rage:

I do not see a reason why the Knight ST Gear should not have a Set Additional Bonus. Even it is a tiny Bonus, there should still be a Set Additional Bonus.

To complain to DECA since RealmEye is not affiliated with DECA, do I just e-mail DECA Support? Will one voice be able to bring DECA to an understanding of our situation?

Thanks once again :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.