Oryxmas Event Discussion MEGATHREAD!

Especially the one that shoot the blue bullets. Those guys can go rethink their life decisons.>:(((((

No predictable patterns and just high damage sprays of bullets. :confused:

once Iā€™m done making my new class idea OwO Iā€™ll consider designing some mini bosses, although by then Deca will already have started Oryxmas.

iirc when the first shaitan chest appear in halloween event, its for the o2 chest, so im just wondering if deca actually made a mistake making the shaitan chest for o1 when its supposed to be for o2? i just hope for the next o1/o2 chest event they will swap the chestā€¦

Itā€™s not a mistake, in the reddit post they saw ā€œOryx salvaged the special cheatsā€ or something idk

But switching would also be cool

usually the updates are at late afternoon in european time, which is 2-4 hours after this post

Time for the most boring two days of the event .w.

The Oryxmas Event has ā€œofficiallyā€ started, with ice shard and primal ice quests being activated. Iā€™ll update the post above when I find out how much of each is required for each reward.

reskin crown grind

What reskin UT are you guys going for?

• Reskin Cbow
  • Freezing Quiver
  • Ice Prot
  • Ice Crown
  • Not going for a UT
  • Not participating in Oryxmas Event

0 voters

I mean itā€™s 80 so I could go for more if I got the time.

im kinda sad to see that no one is going for quiver/prot/bow

i actually would go for prot since i really want it, slowing quiver is good and only time to get it, but i rarely play archer. And i dont do enough shats, but if i did, other choices would be good

and bow is an awful choice

Iā€™m actually thinking about going Prot, because out of the 3 I donā€™t have it gives the biggest change in playstyle, therefore it could be the most fun.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going for it :stuck_out_tongue: I already have a normal prot and cbow, and crown is just a ring. A good ring, yes, but not game changing.

How useful is slow though, really?

When you face a paralyze-immune foe, itā€™s better than being useless and not debuffing at all.

ā€¦but you can also slow with a t2 quiver.
Frozen prob does a lot more damage though

Whenever that happens I find I stick with my Elvish for the damage. I do carry around a T0 but I never find myself using it, even on bosses like Dr. Terrible that are paralyze immune.

Edit: just realized itā€™s a bee quiver with slow. So it is better damage if all shots land, but the true range in that is like cutlass range. Also since I donā€™t really do Shatters or Lost Halls itā€™s rare that there will be a paralyze immune boss that lasts long enough for me to bother switching quivers. Honestly I think Iā€™ll just go for the ice Prot.

The Beework isnā€™t here yet.
I donā€™t see myself using a Crown, I already have the Bow (+CBow is stupid anyway), I only want an OG Prot.

And, I mean, if I can get an excuse to have even more Archer swapouts, Iā€™ll take it

frozen would be my favourite slow quiver since u can actually aim on it, and usually a lot of times when u want to slow, you want them to be slower so u can hit, so it makes sense.

Having just gotten the reskin cwand itā€™s definitely 100% going to be the Prot for me. Just need to buy a Geb book and farm some manor oh yea

i dont see how that affects whether you chose prot or not. And cwand is kinda bad imo.

is it ā€œandā€ or is it ā€œorā€?
Do u want both?