Oryxmas Event Discussion MEGATHREAD!

It affects my decision to play priest.

I’ll probably just buy the book but both would be lit

Then don’t bother getting a slow bow. If you wanna start doing some of those, you’ll need one though.

I mean since you don’t do LH you don’t care if you speedy into everything. But if u happen to pop into one I would suggest just using puri, if you get one, not a geb book.

This weekends chest event infographic:

Binch.

The UDL, lab, shatters, and encore events are no longer active. I don’t know about the realm close chest yet, but it can be assumed it’s also over, since it has the same end date as the dungeon chests.

It isnt

It is, you uneducated water Bouffalant!

But a realm closed and no chest spawned so thanks, I guess…

Ice Tomb, O1 and O2 event dropped. Chest infographic:

How have people been finding the droprates? Worth doing this one?

Yeah somewhat from other people.

Hmm. That O1/O2 Event lasted…short. A little too short, for my tastes :\

Yeah, I didn’t even get a chance to do any ice tombs. Sad because I really want that ice Prot and I need 30 more primal ice

Same my mom wouldn’t let get on even though I had nothing else to do.

As short as it was, I feel that they made the drop rates for whites way too high on the ice tombs. I got 6 prots and 15+ of the reskin tomb rings as well as 2 out of the 4 skins (not to mention a double penguin knight :c) just by running a chain of tombs for an hour and a half. It didn’t even feel rewarding when the whites kept dropping. I think they should have made the white drop rate lower and increased the odds at primal ice in the tombs.

I envy u atm.

God damn I really regret missing out on that event

Me too

What do you find the most effective way of getting primal ice?

• USS chains
  • Glands Farming
  • Glands + Glands dungeons
  • Just playing Realm normally
  • Discord chains

0 voters