OVER![Giveaway] Giving away 1 7/8 (via pots) + tops

Titel says everything xd
here’s the link to the vid
gl every1

Nyet

hmmm @OtherBill is there anything wrong with it ?? take this guy’s role

Account giveaways are against the ToS.

He’s not giving away his account. He’s maxing a char for the person who wins with his pots.

Its not an account giveaway… im giving away pots and tops chrome_2018-02-13_18-52-45

People should watch the Video before they handle …
@RMGnoob

I’m guessing that wasn’t you who changed the title and moved it to the WC then.
Moved to #community-hub:player-events

and idk what your title was so…
I changed it to [Giveaway] Giving away 1 7/8 + tops
feel free to change it to what you want c:

ok thx

LOL XD when does it end?

[Giveaway] Giving away

lolwut.

and that was a disastrously bad move, bad, you know who you are!

I changed it to the title you see right now ([Giveaway] Giving away 1 7/8 +t tops) because someone else cough changed it to No Thanks and moved it to the WC

Giveaways that require a subscription to a youtube channel are very shilly in my opinion. Though good luck to whoever does want to enter. :sunglasses:

My IGN is Mighas. Although not really required, I’d like to win because rebuilding is always a struggle for me, gl to other participants.

Well. Other mods may disagree [in which case we may bat this around a bit like it’s a volleyball] but this isn’t exactly a contest/event. From the forum’s perspective, this is simply a “Hey, go watch my video” sort of post, so Videos & Streaming is the best place for it.

(Note that the OP wants to see comments over on YouTube, not here.)

[So let it be written, so let it be done. OB]

I generally don’t click links or watch videos posted directly on here, so the only thing I had was the title of the video.

“7/8 character giveaway with tops”

Now let’s us consider a few things

We have seen several videos being posted here actually giving away characters

You called it a character giveaway

I mean on the video you say “7/8char+tops”

So was that to bait people to your videos?

I mean with all the videos giving away real accounts I find it extremely hard to believe you had no clue what you were doing

As you can see I was not the only human to think what I thought

Any time I see a video like I don’t have the time to go through watch and check it.

If a video says " free hacks" you might think it is giving away free hacks

@CandyShi @Shatter you might have a different perspective considering when you got here it was clarified

It’s easy to say what you would of done after something has happened

Anyways

@SkullzUT

You should of just said @tauntauned are you blind blin the video is about giving after pots even though my title had the word character in it

I would of then apologized

No personal harm was intended

It was a mistake on my part

However

You did not do that and instead called otherbill and asked for me not to be regular over your poor video title

Thanks

I didn’t pay attention to it at first, but there is one thing you shouldn’t have done and it’s edit the thread’s title the way you did. Editing titles is for clarification, not to mock the OP.

I don’t comment without watching!

In my mind the post was about giving a character away. Which is against ToS, so I was changing it divert anyone who might see it and then go to a video that is breaking the rules and perhaps try to share it. That is my reason for doing as I did. Not mockery. I see my mistakes and I don’t make them twice

Easy lesson, watch the videos/ skim through, check the description and if you don’t so that, do nothing.