Paladin With a Bow?

Not to name any names because the person with this character seems to be trying to hide it, but has anyone heard of a paladin with a bow before? I’ve never come across this paladin lore:

I’m pretty sure that’s a glitch. I’ve seen other players accidentally get hp pots in their weapon slots.

You can get Paladin with a Tome instead of a Seal. In theory anyway. It’s how it worked when the game first started over a decade ago, and when they changed it they left any existing Paladins with Tomes alone.

But for any to still exist they’d have to have been kept alive for over a decade without unequipping the Tome. I don’t know if anyone has managed that. Or I suspect if they have it’s only on accounts with hardly any or no activity, so you never see them.

Seal + Bow though? Never heard of that and can’t see how it would happen, so I’d expect a visual glitch

I’m aware of tome pallys. Would this really be a visual glitch if it shows up in realmeye as well though? When I DMed this player (account ~decade old), they frantically removed all items from their paladin (I don’t remember if the weapon outline was bow or sword), left the realm, and then replied denying they having a bow.

hiding their identity because they probably want to keep their dbow pally; this was the interaction:

I have seen hackers who’s using T6 shield as their main weapon just today. I doubt it’s a glitch but a new hack/exploit.