Pally or Warrior?

I just died with a 6/8 knight so I don’t know whether I should do a pally or warrior. I basically just want loot and ez pots to max other chars.

both classes are good the question is if ur good at priest …
if you can heal good = take pally
if you want high dps = take warrior

But can a warrior survive long enough?

if you dont play like an idiot sure
playing like a idiot: Speedy 24/7 in abyss and not attacking enemies
run into oryx shotgun etc

PALLY PLEASE CHOSE PALLY IF YOU MAX A WARRIOR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. Never play warrior

xD

i maxed my warrior 8/8 in 2 days

Drake ive already 6/8ed warriors lol

They ain’t livin much longer after I find you

Fuck it ill just do warrior to piss u off

pally because there are too many warriors already and pally has a much more interesting playstyle
also people will be more likely to like you as pally heals and they like that
pally has decent dps asw tho

If you prefer the more tanky play style, then go with Pally, as their buffs also contribute to healing and increased max life as well as the damage boost. If you want something more glass cannon-like, go with Warrior (although the Warrior isn’t very glass cannon-like compared to other classes, it’s the most out of the other Melee classes.) As you get speedy and a dex boost so you can run in, do the damage you need to do, and run out.

Well I love pally over knight anyway, mainly because its ability lets it tank armor pierce shots pretty well compared to the way knight takes them. As for comparing it to Warrior I really don’t know, i don’t often play warrior.

A few points to consider:

• I personally find the warrior’s speedy buff incredibly hard to control. If you’re anything like me, you might find yourself running into ghost god shotguns and such…
  • A paladin’s damaging buff is better than a warrior’s berserk buff in 9/10 situations.
  • Paladins are much easier to 6/8 than warriors.

In the end, you’re still looking for “loot and ez pots” and warriors tend to have a much higher damage output than paladins.

paden

Archer. Its range and dmg is great for its high leather armour.

Died with warr rip ima pally now

Good! Very very good!

Got any gear for me I might go back to warrior if u dont ;p

If you suicide a warrior with a good roll I’ll give you a life