Patch Notes 27.7.X.13

Oh, so the usage of petrify by Daichi (or whatever (s)he’s called) is mainly to introduce people to the status? It seems so, as when (s)he uses it, (s)he’s not firing any bullets, so it’s not dangerous, apparently. If that’s the case, it’s pretty clever design. I expect the status to appear on the second part of the dungeon in a more active manner.

Also, just to make sure, you can nexus while petrified, right?

Deca is subtly teaching people how to spell rogue. Next up: abyss.

Daichi is a guy. Anyway, you pretty might hit the nail on the head. His use of it isn’t much more than a scare tactic for now, but in future content, you should beware of its more lethal uses. And yes, you can still Nexus while Petrified.

please post this on reddit!

but it does appear as a quest :confused:

I unfortunately don’t have a rogue right now, but would really like to see how this dungeon has addressed the rogue-rush conundrum that came with the Toxic Sewers. (quote Kidd: Couldn’t make rogue not OP without killing rogue altogether in this dungeon.)

If I’m not mistaken, he said that because either they made the sewer goo not apply sick when you’re invisible (as it is) or they made the goo apply sick and remove invisiblity, all that because of the messy code. So I guess that, as long the newer dungeons don’t try to use a similar mechanic, the conundrum won’t happen again.

Jade and garnet statues seem to be instant death to melee classes. Just lost my last para hp in 1 frame.

The eggs does, but not the giant bunny

im pretty trigered that they removed chicken oryx, as i just got my wifi/computer back up now, so i can;t get that cleg

actually it does, but by the time you see it it’s a bit too late

Weird :confused:

Can you perhaps get a screenshot of it? That could helpful, because it sure takes time to appear on the map.

tp’d away from the bunny so the quest would appear, wasn’t sure if skull shrine would take priority

with the mouseover on portrait

any chest event?

Okay, first of all thanks for taking this screenshot :wink: You probably missed your chance on getting loot, but I really appreciate it.

I never seen it before (the quest mark) but I guess you have to destroy the giant egg before it appears as a quest. Or else it just takes a little bit more time to appear :slight_smile:

lost my first 7/8 knight with bracer to garnet. He hugged me and instadeath…

are there any new dungeons?

Why only ask me? And yes there is the new mountain temple dropping from the new event. Three new dungeons are coming out soon

yes. the biff quest mark only appear after the egg is cracked