Patch Notes 27.7.X.14 (2017/05/18)

You can’t say I never played… just haven’t for a couple years now.

UI is getting a bit cluttered, i’ll agree with that.

Looking at this screenshot I’m not even sure how to correctly read those numbers. :confused:

Aren’t both of you testers? You could have told them before the update went live.

BaseStat | LeftToMax ( +GearModStats)

Aww, I’m gonna miss that PROTECTTHEAVATARPROTECTTHEAVATARPROTECTTHEAVATARPROTECTTHEAVATAR message :stuck_out_tongue:.

In other news, hail deca. Great update.

We both got kicked from testing for being inactive on it.

This is the best patch I remember seeing in a long time. It fixes a lot of long-time annoyances and doesn’t introduce anything I don’t like.

Doesn’t that make Mr.Eyeball kinda useless now?

O. M. G.

A MINI LIMON PET SPRITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND THEY ADDED LINK

AND THE WEIRD WITCHING THING UNDER IT

REEEEEEEEE

The lefttomax thing will be pretty useless, but there is still stats to check your roll and other things.

Also, it is possible to just edit your post instead of spamming.

It’s been so long you forgot how long it was since you last played :wink:

YES. WE NEEDED THIS.
Remembers that he is locked out of his account
F***
deca, you are literally just one email change for me to get back on. hurry up.

My computer is really buggy rn and my edit button is kinda not working

(now that i mention it, the quote button isn’t working anymore either)

They kicked me out saying I was inactive. I guess posting on the subreddit wasn’t enough. Still kinda miffed I wasn’t given a chance to ramp up my activity.

Yeah, that’s not clear at all. I think it’s trying to put too much data in a small space.

You have…

• Base stat
  • Equipment addition
  • Total effective stat
  • Remaining to max

There is no good way I can think of to show all four values. Using | pipes is probably one of the worst ways of doing it. Personally I want to see the total effective stat first, since the actual functional value of the stat is what ultimately matters most to me at any given moment.

I believe @Shatter got it wrong, it actually is

total stat | left to max (equipment bonus)

indeed i did :frowning:

For what it’s worth, you dodged a bullet by being kicked out. I left testing voluntarily several months ago because it’s degraded to the point where it’s useless. There’s heavy favoritism and if you don’t go with the hivemind you get ignored (isn’t the point of having multiple people to have different viewpoints?). It’s like, why am I wasting my time when nothing I say or do matters?

Bringing in a new set of testers when it was clear they weren’t using the ones they had was the last straw.

CornySparseAzurevase

thats EXACTLY how i felt when i saw them xD

I accidently did that too

Never found out if he came back

wait… so if u do that… he never comes back???

i just did it, and i hate my life