Patch Notes 27.7.X12.1 - End of March Mini-Patch

the mad lab ones are worst, except for the robe

Red Ant = Worst pet

Okay this is a nice laugh, but I really really hope these changes donā€™t stay around for too long lmaoā€¦ The madlab ring just kills meā€¦ I remember when it actually looked like that on testing or something and it is just the ugliest thing ever lolā€¦ oh my god, iā€™m dying atmā€¦

Edit. Lol lord of the lol 0ā€¦ this really was pretty well done lmaoā€¦

For anyone wondering what the FUCK happened to the mad lab skins and the UB rings, they are back to their original sprites from Testing. Itā€™ll ne gone after april foolā€™s

those are the old ub rings from testing

Yeh, I figured that out from other posts after that one.

While I share your belief, there is absolutely no way you could know this. For all you know, these could be here to stay.

what is this?

Let us pray that is not the case ;-; looks like something straight out of a sh*tty pserver

Isnā€™t the community nickname Lord of the Lost Loot

I donā€™t know about memes but these memes are six years staleā€¦
(btw ub ring skins are from Wshadow kudos that that sprite sheet got used)

exactly, but then the robe doesnā€™t fit in with the other reskins. Deca pls fix this shit

I donā€™t play on that server, but from what iā€™ve seen, they have some very nice looking sprites. Donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about.

Please use the edit feature instead of makeing multiple posts in a row.

I was mistaken I meant RotMGTool or some unprofessionally done Pserver like that ****

kk

how do I report a bug?

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Write it to DECA here!!^

Here is a quick video on the new update!

Hey, the BUFFED Hydra Skin ArmorĀ© is stealing Harlequinā€™s niche!!! Stop this before its too late!

Too late.