Patch Notes 27.7.X8.1 Gobble Gobble. Happy Thanksgiving!

xD rip 60 comments, sorry about that @Doc Enjoy your dinner.

as for the update it’s better now but I still want it abolished

WORST UPDATE EVER MAN

WTF DECA WANT? ALL THE PEOPLE IN A FAME TRAN ALWAYS JUST TO HAVE THE POSSIBILITUE TO ENTER IN THE SAME DUNGEON

Don’t think I’m going to play realm until this dungeon feature has been removed or revamped.

… this is either going to be really cool or really horrible…

Really cool but really rare/limited time so in the end will be shit because you’ll either have to buy a ton of dungeons and clear the entire thing (not worth since you can just buy the vaults/slots) plus we all know the good drops from those Events are ridiculously high.

Can’t wait for people to multibox an event that drops these, then dupe these, then sell accounts with lots of slots and vaults…

I’ll take 10!

Sorry sir, but we only have 1298390128390183129308910238901283129038012

So this is just another pay2win event. Or atleast it seems like one. Coz like @Vlad said you’ll have to buy keys if you want char slot/vault. Why not some kind of similar community event like back on MotMG? Then this wouldn’t be another pay2win event.

I have been playing Rotmg for about five years now and this game has died before. But to be really honest this is the updated that will kill it for sure. Congrats DECA you killed this truly good game that I have enjoyed for so many years. Maybe in the future you should assass the situation more thoroughly before making such drastic changes.

How ironic.

^^^ realm in one post right there boys. Thanks auto correct for showing I cant spell.

Maybe I’m too hopeful here, but I think those items for vault spaces and char slots won’t be drops from anywhere. They’ll be hard to get and probably you can only use one per account. And, of course, soulbound.

Yea I think too that they are going to be super rare. So do you believe that we’ll have to collect some stuff again what we can then transform to char slots and vaults?

I dunno. But I hope it’s not just simple kill/fetch quests.

Yea coz then it would be too easy to get. But if this is going to be again some pay2win, clear dungeon for chest event that doesn’t feel right. Coz shouldn’t f2p players have sometimes chance to get something cool (besides MotMG).

Not necessarily, they could make it “kill an absurdly large amount of enemies to get this item”. It’s simple, but long, boring and possibly hard. I want something more creative than that.

Again, not necessarily. Deca can do whatever it wants with the game, it’s theirs after all. But giving some stuff for free for people to taste how good it is can be good business, as people will want more. As long as you don’t give away too much, it can work.

I totally understand leaving some parts of the game behind a paywall, they have make money after all. Having said that, I’ll take any opportunity I have to get more vault space/char slots without spending a dime. But I won’t complain if, in the end, I end up have no such opportunities. I’m already satisfied that I can play the game for free.