Patch Notes X.32.1.0 - Curse of the Calabaza

As much as anyone could instantly get the “Grant us eyes” reference.
By that, I mean that it probably is. Time to go down a rabbit hole or five…

Starting off, simply trying to search “to serve such a tyrant” yields nothing I would consider fitting. “The Ghost Bride” by Yangsze Choo also doesn’t appear to hold any clues.

…yeh, that’s about as far as I can think, lol.

I’m sure it’s a lotr reference

which exact part do you mean?

Do the ST resprites have 16x16 skins?

no. just look on realmeye.com lmaoa

It takes time to get images and info in sometimes, days even, my question was still legitimate

Yeah, see, @YesButNo that’s what proves I’m a retard

dont be so hard on yourself lul

the plot thicken

Geez Seelpit, you should stop lying.
/s

oof shut down my skuld…

Ghost Bride*

If anyone had the foresight to overfarm coin/soul tokens, they’ve left the Tinkerer quest running for another day, so you could theoretically exchange for another item today.

(I didn’t)

Bit of a review of this event from me here, for what it’s worth:

The tokens I thought worked well, maybe the Bone Sigils were a little too easy? 20 WCs was all it took, doable in 1 day. But I’m not complaining, compared to that one year when you needed 50 tokens for Jack-o-Naut yet O2 only guaranteed 1 per everybody.

It would’ve been nice to have something else to do with the spare bone tokens. Having some fp on them so a full stack could be fed, for example, or something else. Repeats of the skin (1k fp) was the only option but I hear that’s not worth bothering feeding for the divine pet players.

The Coin and Souls distribution was good, straightforward to farm them, and the daily amount felt right. A pick-your-reward would’ve been far nicer than the random item spawners, since your day’s farming would be for nothing whenever you got a duplicate item.

The ST drop rates were atrocious though, I didn’t loot a single ST piece directly throughout the fortnight despite doing hundreds of Totalias and Cemeteries. They’ve gotta realise this kind of thing puts players off wanting to participate. When a limited set is designed that you need to get all the bits for, to make it worthwhile using, but then make the pieces unobtainable? Bad.

I didn’t do the Shatters event (busy), & only lightly engaged in the Para/Locker ones since they had nothing unique for me. Feel as though 2x XP is in danger of being a bit of a mockery, saw some people racking up 15000-20000 fame and even talking of going 0 to white star in half a day. Might not be the healthiest thing for the game?

Cem event was alright, although didn’t get the new wand, or any ST pieces as loot, but the tokens made it fine, and you know I don’t mind a grindy event every now and then.

On the reworked Cem: I ended up solo/duo/trio in a couple of Skuld fights, the difficulty escalation on her new fight seems unfair out of proportion when it’s not in a steamroll group. When she spawns multiple ghost things it’s not very fun at all. And it’s not encouraging to have the HP scaling, since it punishes you excessively for trying to help a group of 0/8s complete it. I’m basically now never going to be joining unmaxed random groups in there. I’ll only go in mass ones, or small maxed groups, to overcome the HP scaling. Not a very co-op move for the game to push that behaviour onto players, IMO.

All the other new waves seem alright, the confuse in the new round is very annoying, and the Gravekeeper seems a bit robotic seemed to always be moving like a chess piece, think I prefered the old one. Encore reskin as a bonus round worked well. Though weird that solo, it’s IMO way easier than Skuld herself now.

Anyway talking of steamrolling, it was a bit brain dead doing them in the nexus so I had fun trying to find the highest number on /who, seems I was too slow to get it when it was at 138, so had to be happy with a 137:

Maybe there’s someone you recognise there. :wink:

Was about to say “I don’t recognize anyone.” then:

@Lily Stalked

only 137?

(yes ik this isnt cem)

sex

:flushed:

New patch notes at: New Quest System? UT Exchange System? What is Mad Pass? Find out! [Production letter & Patch Notes X.32.1.2]