Patch Notes X.32.1.0 - Curse of the Calabaza

x-post from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/dly4hq/patch_notes_x3210_curse_of_the_calabaza/

Deca seems to be better about their misery boxes (Fame Box rolling)
Heroic Weekend, Kiddforce&Toastrz Stream and more! [X.32.0.5]

That strikes me as a bizarre event name choice

This is cool

WAIT YES TIME FOR BOOTLEG JUGG!!!

I mean they basically called something milk god. Soooo… :man_shrugging:

It could be an insanely obscure castlevania reference, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness there are several pumpkin items you can obtain.

But I think most likely I assume it is because it sounds like something mysterious and pumpkins are common for Halloween similarly to the latin spoken by marble colossus makes no sense in terms of actual latin but it sounds cool

Probably 2 reasons:

• pumpkin
  • alliteration

happy spooky noises

@moderators Why is this not in anouncements?

Because the mods hadn’t been pinged :wink:

thank mr skeltal

dont wanna mention it, but the sprites for the hallow archer set look awfully identical to something…:thinking::sob:

its a reskin set

Yeah I’ve given up on getting any reskin…
I’ve been stacked with homework and totalia in rotmg (my sister :wink: ) scares me

I’ve only played minecraft because /s

Game’s now on 32.1.1, after a short server restart.
Doesn’t seem like anything actually changed, if I were to believe static drips at the moment…

Edit: Totalia’s Bats now inflict Daze instead of Unstable, I’ve noticed!
Edit 2: Totalia also has a lot less health. Presumably base.
Edit 3: Oh boi, static drips has updated. Time to look through those files, then.
Edit 4: Equip.xml has changed, probably the Poison’s +4 wis being converted to att.
KTesting.xml, which contains Totalia’s info, has changed; again, probably just aforementioned changes. I’ve noticed that her HP is still set to be 80k, so possibly reduced scaling?
Finally, HauntedCemetery.xml has changed. Dunno about this one…

I saw this was edited into the Reddit post, don’t know what the issue is/was, or if related to today’s update:

& patch/event graphic from X.32.1.0 on the in-game news section:

We talk about the fame box that’s supposed to come but it’s not comin at all ?

They’re all good changes to Totalia and I expect will mean the end of pink dots littering the maps unfought.
:+1:

Edit: evidently this hotfix is X.32.1.1

is this a reference I don’t understand?